Moderator: cleone

By Wheelman75
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Not a car, but since it's related to cars, I figured I'd post it here anyways. Here's some lightbar templates I created if you want to make any cop car designs for this game. They're intended for the Golf & Fury from page 3, but they can be used on any cars if you want (though some will require shortening in order to fit on compact cars). Simply place the desired lights in the correct template outlines & they're ready to be pasted onto the car of your choice!

By Sedans
OHHH!!! Hey, can you make me a 1998+ Year Ford Crown Victoria?
By Wheelman75
Sedans wrote:OHHH!!! Hey, can you make me a 1998+ Year Ford Crown Victoria?
Actually, that vehicle just happens to be in my planned vehicle roster, so it's a green light for that one. First, I have to complete a couple of other vehicles.

Speaking of which, maybe I should post a guide on how to draw real cars for this game.
By Wheelman75
Since I've made an ambulance earlier, I figured that we should have a few fire trucks too.
mackcfpumper.gif
magirusdeutztlf24-41.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By cleone
Sedans wrote:OHHH!!! Hey, can you make me a 1998+ Year Ford Crown Victoria?
I already told him to make you one. ;)
By Wheelman75
Before I post Sedans' car, I would like to take a little break to post an updated version of one of my cars. Recently, I discovered that my '75-'78 Coronet/Monaco/Fury was a bit under-scaled compared to the rest of my cars, so I decided to re-scale it, clean it & re-post it. In addition, I re-scaled a bunch of the lightbars I made, so just ignore the previous versions of these cars & lights.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wheelman75 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cleone
Wheelman75 wrote:Before I post Sedans' car, I would like to take a little break to post an updated version of one of my cars. Recently, I discovered that my '75-'78 Coronet/Monaco/Fury was a bit under-scaled compared to the rest of my cars, so I decided to re-scale it, clean it & re-post it. In addition, I re-scaled a bunch of the lightbars I made, so just ignore the previous versions of these cars & lights.
NICE!! That is awesome! Dude, you have one awesome talent!
By Wheelman75
bb_42001 wrote:Wheelman, can you make a banner ad, advertising chris's game please, and upload it as an attachment?
A banner ad? You mean like those things that some people have in their sigs?
By Wheelman75
OK, I can do it. How big do you want it?
By Wheelman75
Ta-da! As per Chris' & Sedans' request, here's a 1998-present Ford Crown Victoria with the same color as Sedans' car. I hope I got the correct shade of blue!

And speaking of blue, Chris wanted me to paint the '79 Trans Am dark blue, so I did just that.
By Sedans
That's kickass man! Thanks!
By cleone
Awesome!!! :D
By Wheelman75
Now that the site's back up, I can finally post a couple of buses I made. I'll only be doing two because most buses look the same when viewed from above. As a bonus, I also made a white Crown Vic in case anyone wants a more modern vehicle for their own cop car designs. Speaking of which...
By Wheelman75
I've been slacking a bit lately, but here's the latest set of vehicles I've drawn. Even if Chris has truly cancelled this game, I just had to make some vans for Russia. Chris did say that Chapter 3 of the game would take place in Miami, so my intentions are to draw some different cars for the USA & Russia.
By Wheelman75
Despite the lack of news regarding the game & Chris' continued absence, I'm not giving up on drawing new cars & trucks for this game. In fact, I'm going to post a tutorial on how to draw real (well, as real as 2D can get) vehicles for this game if anyone's interested.
By Driver of DOOM
Rock on!
By T.K.
I imagine Chris got grounded, but someone's popped up under "Hidden" here altely
By Wheelman75
Because Sedans got a new Crown Vic, I decided to re-paint the one I did to match it. Also note the inclusion of spotlights. I have updated my lightbar pack include spotlights for any police car designs you make based on the blank cars. Plus, this new lightbar pack also includes more modern lights for the Crown Vic & mounting instructions. Enjoy!

By Wheelman75
NEW à San Francisco, la Renault 12! On s'amuse bien avec cette auto!

Drivin' by!
Drivin' by!
Drive my car!

But seriously, here's a fresh batch of cars, including my first from a TV show. Well...technically, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona was the first car I drew that was from a TV show (Miami Vice), but it wasn't an exact copy of the car from the show.
By Wheelman75
I've been slacking quite a bit lately, but here's my newest batch of cars. I only have a few more normal cars left to do before I'm finished. I still have a few secret vehicles left to do, though.
By cleone
Looking back at this (I was in here gathering cars to put into the game if you all were wondering), I think Reflections took influence from Wheelman75's Challenger :P just kidding i know they didnt
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]