Have a cool DRIVER story to share? Share it here as solo work or have the community join in on writing! The creativity is endless!
By Nikusakken
The telephone rings, it's 7:30 AM. Madness wakes up and go see who is. "Hello..." said madness. "You're dead" said the guy in the phone. Madness gets surprised "Who are you? Is this a joke?!" So, a grenade is throw inside of madness' house, madness runs to protect himself, and the grenade explodes. He get's really pissed off, he runs outside and see some guys escaping in a Mustang. Madness takes his M5 and goes after them. They guys see that Madness is pursuiting them and they start shooting at him. Madness manages to protect himself. The guys them take a missile launcher and aims at madness, but he takes his Desert Eagle and shot at one of the guys. A police car that was driving around start pursuiting them and call for back up and after two minutes, another cop car appears. The guys wrecks the two police cars, and madness still behind them. However, one of the guys shoots at madness and he lost his car's control and hits in a tree. However, he still alive and get out of his car and run back to his house. He uses his equipments to know from where the calling was and he see: "Hollywood, LA".

He sends an email to the rest of the DMC to meet with him in his house (as the whole crew is in Australia). They arrives at madness house and Coyote says: " Have you done a party and you didn't envite us?"
Madness them says: "Someone tried to kill me. They threw a grenade here and destroyed my house. I tried to pursuit them, but I totaled my car."
bb them asks: "Who've done it?"
Madness says: "I don't know. All I know is that he's in LA".
Sedans gets surprised: "Wut bro? LA?! That dirty place?"
Madness says: "Yeah. We'll have to go there."
D-E says: "What?! We'll have to go to the other side of the world?!"
bb says: "You're not obligated to go. You can stay here if you want to."
D-E says: "Yeah I know it. It's because I'm a dead man there."
Coyote says: "Have you done something wrong there, right?
Nick says : "And you didn't told us."
Madness says: "Okay, okay, okay! Let's get our passport and let's to the airport and take a plane to LA.

If someone whats to continue it...
By Coyote
What's the difference between this and the story-topic :?: :?
By Nikusakken
The difference is that I'm writing a story by myself. I decided to put my imagination working and I'm going to write the whole story, but as I said, if someone wants to help me, it's ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

bb calls Harlequin to bring all the passports and meet with them in the airport. They arrive at the airport and buy the tickets for the fly to LA. As they're waiting for the plane, a two Arabes sit near them, and Sedans get worried.
"What happened, Sedans" asked Harlequin.
"Yo, that two Arabe guys down there! Are they terrorists?" answeared Sedans
"You're way too worried" said Nick
"Yeah, yeah. I'll get over it." said Sedans
They take the plane, however they didn't imagine that bb has a fear of planes, and he start screaming a like a 4-years old little girl and they lost 20 minutes of their travel. So, Harlequin slaps bb in his face and he stops. After 5 hours of travel, their arrive in LA. Upon arriving there, they try to search for a hotel to they take some rest. However, they didn't realised that Coyote forgot the money. They all get pissed off at Coyote, and Harlequin also slaps his face.
"What we gonna do?" said Nick
"I don't know. It's all his fault!" said madness
"I'm sorry okay? Let's get over it!" said Coyote
"Oh really? And what you're planing? Try your luck in the lottery?" said bb
"All right, let's find a way to we take a rest." said D-E
Fortunately, a guy called "Johnson" heard allthe conversation and decides to help the Crew.
By Nikusakken
Johnson says that he heard all the conversation and that he knows a place were they can stay and take a rest. The crew accept the help, despite that Nick is worried about this guy. They arrive in his house. There are a lot of bedrooms there and everyone gets impressed with that house, because it's really big. They all go sleep, execpt for madness, because he's thinking in who tried to kill him. Nick and Harlequin wake up and both see madness sit in a chair outside, so they start talking until the morning. In the morning, they eat the breakfast, and madness go lookthe city if he can find something, when suddenly two guys appear and knock him down and give him a warning. "Go away or your little friends will suffer a little bit. Hahahaha!" madness returns to the house and tell the crew what happened. Sedans give a suggestion of everyone look the city and get some info, but they'll need some weapon to protect themselves. Luckily enough, Johnson has a lot of guns downstairs and they have the opportunity to choose a gun to do the investigation in the whole city. The separete in groups.

Group A= Harlequin, Nick, madness and Coyote. They'll go search around East LA
Group B= D-E, Miller, bb and Lseven7. They go search around Hollywood
Group C= Sedans, DriverKid, nitrored and Moonchild. Thet go search around Venice Beach.

The others go search in other places in te city.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]