Have a cool DRIVER story to share? Share it here as solo work or have the community join in on writing! The creativity is endless!
By Nikusakken
They take a car, and try to follow Tanner and Jericho, with Nick drivivng (as always...)
By Nikusakken
So they buy some pizza, while waiting to the rest of the crew.

------------------------

In the other side of the city, Tanner still chasing Jericho in a deadly pursuit. Jericho jumps out of his car and takes a boat. Tanner does the same.
By Sedans
then sedans slaps nick in the face randomly because he always drives!
By Nikusakken
But Nick kicks sedans face because now, nick is the sub-boss of the DMC, and explains why he always drive:

-Since I joined the stories, I always drove. I don't know why. maybe it's script error.
By Sedans
Nick Brasil wrote:But Nick kicks sedans face because now, nick is the sub-boss of the DMC, and explains why he always drive:

-Since I joined the stories, I always drove. I don't know why. maybe it's script error.
Then Sedans pulls out a 9mm n shoots Nick 5 times n explains to the dismantled Nick how he should respect his elders... :twisted: :evil:

n how Sedans was the O.D.... Original Driver... :twisted:
By madness
Scientists in France or Russia (cannot remember).
Tested there atom destroying machine and destroyed everything in milliseconds.

I really have no idea how I'm still typing this if that happened.
But somehow tannerdog could control time only for himself and a few other people who are yet unknown.

He went back to this moment for some mysterious reason.

and no-one else existed, except for those unknown people who are hiding out somewhere, ready to pounce later on in this random story.
By bb_42001
tannerdog had gone back to his orignal name.... he also spoke his first words

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
Sedans wrote:Then Sedans pulls out a 9mm n shoots Nick 5 times n explains to the dismantled Nick how he should respect his elders... :twisted: :evil:

But Nick bans Sedans for some time because he's the Sub-Boss, and even if he's younger, he has more power then anybody else (execpt for madness).
By Sedans
Nick Brasil wrote:
Sedans wrote:Then Sedans pulls out a 9mm n shoots Nick 5 times n explains to the dismantled Nick how he should respect his elders... :twisted: :evil:

But Nick bans Sedans for some time because he's the Sub-Boss, and even if he's younger, he has more power then anybody else (execpt for madness).
Sedans hacks Nick Brasil and laughs MuHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH
By Nikusakken
But madness reverts everything to it's original status, and Sedans and Nick stoped. The DMC them went to Tokyo.
By Nikusakken
After the funny part, they head up to a restaurant, when members from the Yakuza and the Triad starts a gang war inside of the restaurant.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
A Hooker is paid, and the situation is defused.
By Nikusakken
Because he won in the lotery, but nobody knew it. However, Harlequin see them watching the hooker and hit in everyone.
By Spartan Phoenix
Registration Days
Spartan phoenix just walked in thinking that it was a bus station... The three others having the convosation looked at him enter and continued with their arugment. The spartan then walk ups to BB and asks "so, when is the bus arriving"?
By Harlequin
Meanwhile the hooker began chatting up Nick, whilst Harlequin sat off on the side, pouting as she was being ignored by the hooker... :(
By bb_42001
meanwhile bb says to spartan, the bus doesn't come, its a strip joint, just enjoy the ride.

as this happens harlequin slips the hooker some extra money, but while getting danced on everyone left and went outside and waited for harlequin. Outside everyone starts talking to spartan!

bb42001

Noodles

By Harlequin
Harlequin doesn't pay hookers. She pimps them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Harlequin leaves, she is quick to remind bb, rather scathingly, that they weren't in a strip club, its a restuarant...Not that he would know the difference.
By bb_42001
then everyone wonders why there was a hooker at a restaurant, they laugh, then catch a plane to Adelaide, in Australia

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
So, they go to bb's house. And them they start playing DPL, and madness goes watch "The Driver".
By Nikusakken
So, when they're running away from the cops, the police arrive at bb's house.
By Nikusakken
The cops run away, and they play DPL again and madness goes buy pizza and Coke to them.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]