Have a cool DRIVER story to share? Share it here as solo work or have the community join in on writing! The creativity is endless!
By Sedans
Well, all the story threads have pretty much died down, so time to make a new one! all the same people, same personalities, if you werent already in one of the old threads and wish to perticipate, you must add yourself in with descrition, ect. Remember to talk in the 3rd person.

also not everyone will be introduced in the very beginning, just becasue i can only think of so much story at one time.

Please note i will make a sequal, [note i called this one numer 1], soon.
RULES:
NO SWEARING,- unless censored. words like "hell" "damn" "crap" ect. ARE eceptable
STAY IN NEW YORK,- unless you intend to bring us back...
STAY IN THE 80'S,- No dramatic time changes
DONT KILL OFF OTHER MEMBERS' CHARACTERS,- ex-if you are Madness, you cant kill off lseven7, if lseven7 wants to die off the story, he must kill himself off, but you can kill other people that arent members here off.
YOU CANNOT BE IMPRIOSNED FOR EXTENED PERIODS OF TIME,- if you must get arrested for storys sake, you cant be in jail for over a week.
HAVE FUN,- i know it sounds sumb but cmon were jus having a good time.

to be able to have fun, we need a story, and ill give the setting in time,ect.

Time: May 1, 1985
Setting: New York City, New York, USA

ok, now ill start us off:
INTRO: Its may 1985, new york city is buzzing with people, graffiti is becoming a main element to most street artists, like sedans; this story begins when a street artist named Sedans meets a guy named Madness, see, madness was walking in an underground subway system when he saw sedans painting on one of the subway cars. Sedans thought madness was a cop, and started to run, but when there was no where to go to madness managed to tell sedans he wasnt a cop, so they talked, and blah blah blah, so madness introduced sedans to someone to a place similar to his own, Lseven7, lseven7 thought graffiti as interesting, (i dont remember if he does but for the strory's sake...) There they had a choice, either become good guys or bad guys, and since sedans comminted a crime about everyday tagging, things the trio decided to be bad instead of good, besides, what fun is being good? They needed a place to stay, so they found an apartment in the city....

"i dont give a **** i aint sleepin wit no guys undastand?!" said sedans
"relax neither am i" said lseven7
"ok. so we'll get a 3 bedroom apartment" said madness
"great idea,"said sedans sarcasticly ".. How will we pay for one? we all broke"
"2 bedroom? and one can sllep on the floor" said madness
"ok" said lseven7
"yea aight" said sedans
"ok so its noon, what do yo all want to do?" said madness
"well, ima go bombing*" said sedans ___________*street lingo= bombing=tagging=doing graffiti
"k, jus be back later, so we can figure out what to do to get money" said madness.

Lseven7 and Madness met up with sedans at a secret place in the underground subway, a dark and somewhat creepy place, called the layout, tracks are there, with hundreds of parked subway cars, perfect place to bomb up.

"This place smells like s***" said madness
"how can you paint down here?" asked lseven7
"man i thrive down here, hell i bascily live down here"
"i dont think you should be down here that much man, you could get killed" said madness
"yea but i can become a legend here!" said sedans
"legend? of what?" said lseven7
"graffiti stupid" replied sedans
there all of a sudden a kid popped out with a can in hand,
(talking to sedans)" b**** you aint nothin but a toy" said the kid
"yea im better than you why dont you come closer and say that instead of hiding behind that subway car?" replied sedans

The kid hestitaed but came closer and repeated his sentance, where sedans threw a right hook at him and cold knocked him out

"damn! you droped him like a rock" said madness
"yea, ha, well back to-"
sedans was speaking when a man wearing a badge and a vest that read "Vandal Squad"
"Stop vandals!" yelled the cop
"run!" said sedans, and the group ran off, cop in pursuit

One of the trains started off to a slow start in the direction of the cop and the three others

"Um, ok when i say now hop on the side of that parked car, then climb on top" said sedans to the other two, now starting to evade the NYVS officer because he was slowed down by the slowly moving train
"ok, but then what, we get up there and the cop will still be able to get us" said madness
"youll see!" said sedans

so the three managed to get up on the car;
"Ok, see that?" said sedans pointing up to a little platform with a metal grate
"yeah" said the other 2 at the same time,
"ok well yall help me up there and ill pull you 2 up, then ill open the vent and well crawl through the vent, and see where it goes" said sedans
Madness and lseven7 looked at each other for a moment oddly
"Just DO IT!" shouted sedans as he noticed the cop still on the ground

The two pushed sedans up to the platform, where he pulled out the vent grate and then helped up the other 2. now they started to head down the duct..
"Ugh this crap is disgusting;" said madness who was last
"ya, well we will get to the other part of the underground subway in a minute" said sedans
When they got out, they hopped to the ground, before they headed down the tunnel, sedans refused to go unless he could put up one graffiti piece

"ok hurry, we'll wait!" said madness

Once sedans was finished they all started to run down the tunnel... with subway tracks.........

EDIT: ok so i mostly read what i wrote, and decided i dont have enough, so i am going to add more.

Ok, that'll just get us started, Enjoy!
By DriverKid
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
They were running until they saw a pair of lights coming at them fast. Madness looked back.
"Oh damn, there's trains coming both ways!"
They were trapped until Sedans looked down.
"Look that's a service hatch. It goes down to a place with a lot of wires and tubes." he said.
"How the hell did you know that?" Madness asked.
"I have my sources." Sedans said back, half smirking.
They all hurried down, just as the train flew over, smashing the hatch shut.
They kept running down the dark, musty tunnel. They finally found a door but it had a lock on it.
"Stand back." Madness said. He ran to the door, smashing it down in a puff of smoke. They walked out. They'd found another station, which was deserted.
"Lets get going before people find us here!" Sedans urged.
They all followed.

(ZOMG I didn't add myself! Somebody do that later XD)
By Sedans
Good Job.

I will write when I have free time.

lol at the "I have my sources"
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]