Have a cool DRIVER story to share? Share it here as solo work or have the community join in on writing! The creativity is endless!
By cleone
RULES: Do not ruin the story by saying "Chris drove off a cliff", etc. You can add yourselves into the story. Go into detail about the pursuits when I let you guys talk about the pursuit. Tell about the alleys and turns the character makes.

The year is 2014. Chris just graduated from high school, and moved out 5 months later. He drove around in his Nissan Skyline (awesome cars. sucks that they don't have them in America). He loved to get into police chases. He would remove his license plates before heading out so that the fuzz does not know who he is. When he gets home, he hides the car in his garage.
It is July 12, 2015 now, and Chris heads out for a cruise in New York. He drives at 169MPH, then the cops see him...
Last edited by cleone on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Nikusakken
Chris buys a 1981 Chevrolet Camaro. He drives away to Las Vegas, where he meets a guy in a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Chris decides to race against him...
By cleone
"You're going down!" Chris taunted. Chris thought that the other racer looked familiar. They were off. Unfortunately, the cops got nosey. They shook off the cops and Chris won.

"Acho que esses jogos realmente Driver pagas por você." the other driver said. Chris saw the face of the 21 year old driver. "It's me, Nick Viana."

Continue it...
By cleone
WHY THE HELL IS IT ALL WAYS ME?!

Madness, Nick, and Chris raced together as a crew. They often went out to piss off the cops, and Madness would be constantly rhyming about how he likes to drive. Nick would have Linkin Park blaring on max volume in his car, which Chris never got annoyed because he also listened to Linkin Park.

Later that year on Chris's birthday (Halloween), a group of kids and parents came to the safehouse for candy. The parents called the police, and all 3 of them got in the Lancer Chris got after the crash. Madness had an Uzi, while Nick had a shotgun. Chris was the wheelman...

Someone else continue.
By T.K.
That same night, a group of men in black suits walk up and burst in.

"Where's Chris?" asks one
Some hobo shrugs his arms. They toss him to the side and smash open a door, revealing our friends.

"Please come with us...." one calls to them, but before he can reach out, SOME RANDOM CRAZY FREAK WITH A FIRE HOSE TIED TO HIS BELT BURSTS IN THROUGH A TOP WINDOW, SWINGS ABOUT, FIRING 2 MP5'S!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" he screams, while firing aimlessly, managing to cripple all the suits. He hops down and climbs down some stairs and greet them.

TO BE CONTINUED
By cleone
Tyler wrote:Chris steals a cop car
What does that tie in with the story? Anyways, Chris grabbed a knife and started to fight the strangers.

"Go! Get out! Save yourselves!" says Chris. Nick and Matt don't leave. They grab knives and join in the action. Nick, Chris, and Matt get in the Lancer and Chris hits the gas pedal. They escape and another driver drives into them carelessly. It was Galen. Galen joins the group.
By T.K.
And then Will delivers pizza to your abandoned safehouse
"Ah, screw this."
*leaves pizza on doorstep*
By madness
Ok, so far our crew contains the following members right, Chris, Nick, Madness, BB. Ok if we must we will use somewhat real names.

----------------

Our crew is sick of paperboy pay jobs, and quits the pizza delivery bussiness and goes back to what they were best at f***ing everything up in order to gain rep in civilisation.

But it was getting late, everyone has had a long day and they wanted to get fucked up. So madness pulls out some weed, shrooms and acid and we trip while talking about random sh*t.

madness smokes weed with a bong (water-pipe)
chris drinks shroom tea combined with acid
nick eats dried shrooms
bb sticks to acid

chris gets really fucked up, nick gets a stomach ache and waits patiently for the shrooms to work and bb starts hallucinating earlier than usual while madness is laughing hysterically.

So chris walks out of the room and finds himself lying down on the floor, staring at the ceiling. The cracks in the walls were chuckling at him and chris told us light bulb had legs resembling some sort of white, glowing lizard. I thew a pencil at him and told him to draw. Chris drew on the wall, got as far as drawing a mouth and two eyes when his drawing began to talk to him. He dropped everything and told everyone he was too fucked up to undertake the task or anything else for that matter.

moments later nick begins to trip, madness says why not go on a trip, trip.
So we all go back to our vehicle while high as f**k. Unfortunately our driver chris cannot bring himself to the car, so madness goes back and drags him.

As I pull him outside he squirms around screaming, "Take me down, take me down". I shove him in the car and tell him to drive. I start thinking it wasn't a good idea to bring shrooms and acid to the party. When we all should just go plain blunt cruising.

Because moments later in the future, we crashed into the first light pole. Madness stumbles out the car and randomly swears at chris's superbad driving, chris gets out spreads his arms and thinks he's flying. Madness chances after and continues laughing hysterically and suddanly trips over the curb.

Nick and bb, jump out the car. Take my bong and start smoking it.
BB looks at me suffering on the ground and opens his mouth and says "mmm.... candy!" I try to regain full consciousness as bb thinks my bloodshot eyes are candy, I struggle away and bb grabs my foot. Nick didn't seem as fucked up and morally attempts to pull bb's head backwards, merely saving my eyeballs from the pain.

The neighbours come out wondering what on earth the commotion is. Chris still thinks he's an aeroplane, madness is on the ground in pain, bb and nick are having a fight and nobody gives a f**k about chris's fairly new shiny blue car.

We're gonna wake up, hell pissed in the morning.
The moral of this story is, don't do drugs kids.
Agh! f**k it, ya gonna end up doing them anyways.

EDIT(ADD): [madness will probally say something like this the following day, although he thinks it's the same with shrooms] Umm... just stick to weed as it has no physical dependency just a mental one. Just like poor eating habits, sex, gambling, whatever you have an urge to do again which you really can stop.
It isn't physical addiction like "nicotine, heroin, crack, alcohol" because you won't have withdrawal symptoms.
So if you have good self-control why not. Anyways, It's got more benefits than problems mainly if you use a bong. Ahh! don't listen to me, only if you want an unbiased view on what the effects are. How about I just shut-up!
Last edited by madness on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By bb_42001
bb sticks to acid
May i ask what sort of acid is it?
BB looks at me suffering on the ground and opens his mouth and says mmm.... candy! I try to regain full concionious as bb thinks my bloodshot eyes are candy, I struggle away and bb grabs my foot. Nick didn't seem as fucked up and morrally attempts to pull bb's head backwards, meerly saving my eyeballs from the pain.
All i can say to that is sick, very sick!

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
Hahaha :lol: Damn madness, you have a hell of a creativity.
bb_42001 wrote:May i ask what sort of acid is it?
Lysergic acid diethylamide a.k.a LSD.
By madness
lol, yeah! someone should try and ring samsung australia, their recorded message says: 'Would you like to query about LSD press 2', or some crazy sh*t like that. When they were supposed to say LCD. (I might try to ring and record it, it seemed kinda funny when I first noticed it).

anyways, I probally shouldn't write crazy stuff like that on Driver Madness. Ahh! Just as the night settles in I say, do, write the crazyist stuff, it usually depends on the kind of day I've had too.

Is anyone going to follow along (the story that is), I'm sure someone can think of something for the next day and then the next night I'll come up with some other super-crazy story to add.

Here is some notes, that explain my addition to the story a little better

Madness smokes 'weed', ok. But he used a bong, the bong is a water-pipe and it filters out all the harmful chemicals the smartest way of smoking something. Sure the effect takes longer to kick-in but it's better knowing you're not going to suffer from brain-damage, increased possibility of cancer, sure these effects are still there but nowhere near as bad, so when smoked this way, I personally believe it's better than drinking alcohol and definately better than smoking tobacco, we see on the market today. [Instead of smoking you can also eat, I'm not sure what the effects are though] Your body usually experiences cold-sweat-like experiences. Well anyways, as I mentioned in the story (kind-of) they make your eyes go a red-ie, bloodshot look which you could probally assume is some sort of candy, definately when you're tripping on acid. Depending on how you consume LSD, tablet, gelatin or liquid-based will effect how quickly it works.

Shrooms seem more natural, but take longer to work but once again it depends how it is consumed. Shrooms, can be taken dry or in tea. The funny thing is they can easily be mixed into meals and appear to look the same if not really similar to real mushrooms.

LSD - 30 minutes to take effect - trip lasts about 8 - 11 hours (not sure about dosage, I just know it's really small) ($10 - $15)
Shrooms - 45 minutes to take effect - trip lasts about 6 - 8 hours (4 grams) ($20 - $30)
(note these are rough estimates, it effects different people in different ways/times)
Also note this stuff is hell cheap to make, it's just expensive because drug dealers demand more for the risks they're taking.

Now mixing drugs togeather isn't a good idea, and chris made that unfortunate decision. Well some people like everything hell fucked up so it depends on the user. Basically it'll most likely increase your trip experience excessively. That you may feel as if you're not even on earth, in crazy land and there is no way out. It's like having a nightmare that you cannot exit, only it's much more memorable and feels much more real.

So acid usually works quicker and can put you on a more radical trip, but shrooms are easier to get just cost more and the trip is similar but feels quite different.

It's funny we have a health class, they tell us not to experiment with drugs and tell us to do lots of research. I want to do that assignment again, piss the teacher off. Tell everyone about the acceptable way! Well I'm not sure how acceptable it is, but I just feel it's more acceptable than any other drug. Err... except caffeine.

As long as you're not in a mental state, to decided weed isn't good enough (and being high, affects a lot of decisions you make to stupid ones, same as if you've OD'ed alcohol), you've started taking something illegal so you move onto something which has lots of negative effects like cocaine (crack).

You have to be smart, and know everything before you go into the field. Otherwise your chances of getting super-fucked up and most likely in hospital are highly increased.

Now, why?
I spent the last 30 mins, writing this, I have no clue.
I'm amazed, I have tonnes of other sh*t to do.
Yet, I find myself here talking about random sh*t.
Which should probally be against the rules of something.
If someone could answer my question, I'd be happy.
Because I seriously have no clue?

anyways, feel free to continue the story.
Or, I'll randomly make everyone trip again, muhahaha! :mrgreen:
Then it may be more than Chris' nice blue car.
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
That is an awful lot of writing, so much that i almost feel blackmailed into spending the first 10 mins of today topping it!

Following the previous days wastage, the guys wake up in a cold, damp room to the distant ring of a pendullum swinging. Trying to get up; chris overstreches and topples into madness, shaking him from his dream about ponies with infinite mass. BB looks at the walls, slightly spinning but better than the last time this happened; Then it slowly dawns on the 3 users that they are captives in the clink!

Panicking, Chris searches for the door, and despite its clear green outline, mistakes it for a penguin. Madness, not peturbed by chris's mumbelings about penguins, locates the exit and with his super tack strength blows it up. Quickly the three inmates pile out of the cell and stumble upon the garage filled with cop cars. BB then breaks into a car and to his supprise finds me, draped over the wheel smelling of cheap larger and in what was quite obviously a female police officer's uniform.

As the other 2 pile into the back seat, BB slaps my sleepy face demanding i move or somthin, but i was all like you move, but he didn't understand. So i started the car, slid it into reverse and plowed backwards through the station wall into the sundrenched streets of Newcastle.

The original posse notice its farmiliarity, but frankly don't give a sh*t.

"We will ask Dr. Know. There is nothing he doesn't!" exclaimed Chris at the top of his voice, causing DoDoom to swerve to the opposite ide of the road mowing down a few pedestrians on the way. Madness, still in the mood for a party then says "I think what he is trying to say is 'where the f**k can we get some sweet high's Mr., er, mr, do i know you?"
"Schlerr, rium lets gan to Bob's shop then," shlerred DoDoom as he veered round a roundabout at nearly 60.

Shortly after, the car came to a sudden halt at the sannonamous "Bob's Shop" and DoDoom got out leaving the others some time to think; "so who is this freak then?" asked BB.
"dunno" answered madness, " I think its Driver of DOOM, you know the one who.." he tailed off as DoDoom returned with a bong and a gnarly little stash of what can only be described as some good sh*t.

After fogging out the car; they pulled away hoping to reach a party when bhind them, the blues and twoes fired up their roof, "its a pursuit, Baby!" and Doom floored it
By Fireboyd78
One of the drivers of the cop cars was none other than Dr. Doom, the highest ranked police officer in New Castle. His amazing driving skills earned him the self-achieved title of "Insane Wheelman."

Dr. Doom is in pursuit with the car full of men really high off of weed. DoDoom is swerving everywhere, hitting pedestrians everytime he hits the sidewalk, while Dr. Doom is slapping his forehead over and over again. The cop car bursts into flames! Turns out, DoDoom's addiction for weed was so outstanding, that he went as far as to stashing weed inside the engine, the gas tank, the catalytic converter, the driveshaft, AND under the seats. The cop car had caught fire due to the weed combustion, and was smoking like no tomorrow. Here is what happened inside the cop car:

"WHAT IS THAT SMELL?"
"IDK SMELLS LIKE WEED...WAIT OMFG ITS MY WEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD"
"OH SHIZ WE'RE GETTING HIGH...ooh look candy"
"wait no don't do that shi--wtf is that chocolate?"
"hey look a pony!"
"NO DON'T TOUCH THA-"

And at that very moment, the car spun out of control and crashed into a building. Everyone inside the car has officially suffered from 2nd degree burns, is now mentally insane, and crying for their mommy's.

Dr. Doom is convinced that these menacing men must be convicted! However, the unexpected happens...

"QUICK INTO THE CAR!!! CHAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!"

And they all start to pile up into Dr. Doom's car.

"Well, we have 2nd degree burns aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we managed to get away from that fat pig..."
"No sh*t sherlock. What did you leave behind in that car of yours???"
"Uh oh...."

It turns out that DoDoom had left his wallet, along with his personal information, the location of his home, etc...all in the car.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU LEFT EVERYTHING IN THERE?"
"I slept in the damn car! Don't get on my case!"
"i c candy..."
"STFU! This isnt a time...a pony!! LOOOK!!!!"
"NO DON'T TOUCH THA-"

And the car once again spins out of control and crashes....
By Klancnik777
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Then janujeq comes with a CHOO CHOOO and takes all the kids in a crashed car to his place and reads them a story:
once he lived.....AND HE DIED the end

but angry chinamen broke the party and started shooting.
By Olanov
Extremely shooken up about the dream, his mental state spiralled down really fast and soon he became mentally unstable. He tried to get help for his problems, but could not manage to find anything or anyone to help him. This especially hit him really hard.

He went outside for a walk in an attempt to clear this thoughts once again but could not. He took his car and drove over to Red River bar, maybe in a hope to drink his sorrow away. He parks the car outside in an alley next to the bar, gets out and strolls inside. Eyeing the interior, he walked up to the bartender and sat down on a stool. He odered his drink and began drinking heavily for the next six hours, drink after another... Oh, but not alcohol. He's not allowed to drink that! We're talking about the juicy juice here, sh*t that gives cavities, not cancer. Eventually he was told to leave as the owner wanted to close the place down but no sir! Chris was not done drinkin' yet! He pleaded for more but the owner was not amused and told the bouncer to show this gentleman where the door is. The bouncer got hold of of Chris but he immediatly acted and swung at the bouncer. This did not knock him out cold, instead it made the bouncer more angry and Chris got violently thrown out of the door.
By Fireboyd78
After being thrown out of the bar, Chris took some time to think about what's been going on his life lately. "Why did I have that dream?" he ponders, but not before Madness shows up, stoned as hell. "Dude, I got a brand spanking new bong, let's hit it!" Madness exclaims. "I...just can't" Chris says, still shaken up by the dream. Madness isn't really in a state of mind to be asking questions, but with what little thinking power he has left, he asks Chris "What's bothering man, you?" and before Madness knows it, Chris is laughing himself to death from the subtle yet slightly funny slip up. Madness stares at Chris with the thousand-mile stare someone from the war would have, and simply gets into his car, and does one of the sickest burnouts Madness has never done. Chris, still laughing himself to death, finally snaps out of the laughing trance and wipes the tears from his eyes. He didn't even notice Madness walked away. He saw tire marks in the street, with no signs of Madness.

"Wait, what time is it?" Chris asks to himself. It's 3am in the morning on a Sunday. Tomorrow is Chris' job interview at Sheldon's Drugs for 9:30am. "Oh god, I have that job interview tomorrow, and I'm friggin' drunk off of Juicy Juice and covered in my own piss! And I forgot to do my laundry!" Chris announces to the whole neighborhood, who don't care as much as Chris does. "Shut the f**k up you loony!" DoDoom yells from his weedmobile, the van he lives in just across the street from the Red River Bar. Chris looks around and passes out.

Some time later, Chris wakes up to see that it is very early in the morning. Chris realizes his car has been stolen, his pants still covered in piss, and even had his shoes stolen. "Who would do such a thing to me?!!" he asks himself, but not before the police show up. "Rise and shine, buttercup". It was Dr. Doom.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]