Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Well He just emailed me yesterday so i see no reason why he hasn't sent you the PM yet. You'll just have to keep a lookout for it i guess.
By Coyote
I got the PM a week ago, lol.
By madness
Well there is about another 6 hours until the shirts get sent out, due to the sites downtime I might add another day and/or send out to batches as I haven't gotten addresses from Miller and Lseven7 yet!.
By nitrored
aww man!
By Skeleton
madness wrote:Well there is about another 6 hours until the shirts get sent out, due to the sites downtime I might add another day and/or send out to batches as I haven't gotten addresses from Miller and Lseven7 yet!.
well both,miller and lseven visits the site very rarely like once a week or something.
By madness
Lseven7 always visits this site like daily, miller doesn't visit as much.
By Skeleton
this is the 30th madness what are you going to do? you can mail them if you have their e-mails (probably you did this imo)
By nitrored
suddenly got an idea...get one of the extra ones and put it on ebay!
the funds will benifit the site!
By madness
To be able to sell stuff on ebay you need to become a verified user, and they made that pretty hard so people don't start scamming other people online.

It's really hard to do something like that, it would be great and support the site very well, but I'm not sure what UBISOFT will say about that, I'm not sure and don't really feel like asking them since they have been kind enough for me to offer them to people on this site rather than selling them on ebay to fund the site.

Sure there is nothing wrong with that, but if anyone I've got a shirt sent to feels like they'd rather not have it will they are free to sell the shirt and donate most of the funds to my paypal account and then I could put that money into the site, since all I use my paypal for is basically this site.

The $140 per/year hosting bill, Scripts, Domains and promoting. | Although I haven't spent any money on promoting yet it's something I could plan to do in the future.

Just to note ever since I started out the site I used Google Adsense to generate money to keep it online so far I've just made about $60. So it's not doing to best job.

Anyways in the next couple of hours I'll be getting the shirts sent off!
By nitrored
What they dont know wont hurt em'
To be able to sell stuff on ebay you need to become a verified user, and they made that pretty hard so people don't start scamming other people online.
You arent ? I Am, Bought alot of used games on ebay then traded em in to gamestop with 20% extra(edge card) made like 100 bucks!

The $140 per/year hosting bill, Scripts, Domains and promoting.
isint it $70?
By madness
I have just sent the e-mail for the shirts to be sent out!
By Coyote
Where are they send from ? Ubisoft, right ? But the country. UK ?
By nitrored
i live the farthest away from the uk, that means ill get it last .
By madness
You may get yours first, it really depends.
It could come from America, the ubisoft employee I've been talking to seems to be from America. Strange thing is I got my shirt from Ubisofts suite in an area of Sydney.
Last edited by madness on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By madness
I have some bad news;
ubisoft wrote:I didn’t realise we were sending shirts to overseas addresses, this is going to cost us a fortune, I had assumed we were just doing Australian winners.

I guess we have to now since we promised them, but they were meant to promote the game to Aust audiences.
Luckily you all will still be getting your prizes, but since ubisoft have gone out of their way. I'm not sure what to say but I guess they deserve an extra thank you!
By nitrored
that sucks, i wonder how much it costs?
By madness
I'm not 100% sure how much it would cost!
However it cost about $3.50 for them to post it to me I think.
To post it to the US I think it would cost somewhere around $7.50!
It's not really all that heavy, in-fact it's fairly light! So maybe cheaper.
Remember all my prices are in AUD!
By madness
I'm not quite sure what will happen.
But I'm pretty sure there getting sent out.
Unfortunately it's going to cost a fair bit to get everything out there.

We will just have to see what happens, I'm also hoping your address didn't die. Because it was using a Char Set not all sites and email programs support. But I'm pretty sure it got through, as I sent it in Unicode format.
By Coyote
yeh i hop it will :(

and i'm pretty sure ubi will send them out, otherwise they knoe we hate them :P
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
:P
Ehm.. I think they will.
The problem is just that they have to send objects all around the world and they didn't knew.
By Daltarin-Elite
so what happens with lseven7's and millers shirts then?
By Sedans
Honestly Ive seen overseas shipping and it probally costs about $13.00 USD to ship it.

But your right! Thanks UBI!

EDIT: Yes, probally that, I had a higher number but I was thinkiing of a Box, not a little packet. LOL!
By madness
Coyote wrote:yeh i hop it will :(

and i'm pretty sure ubi will send them out, otherwise they knoe we hate them :P
We cannot hate them, there a part of reflections.
Ubisoft Reflections :wink:

[hr]

Moved... ---> Ubi Renaming Game
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Yeah, that's right..

Bad, bad Coyote.. :)
By Coyote
lol I like Reflections but I hate don't really like Ubisoft :P
By TheGabo92
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
Well, I love Ubisoft, it has the better games (Driver obviously, Prince of Persia, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and more)
By madness
Well no matter what you say Atari was a lot worse than Ubisoft since Atari is in so much finical trouble and Atari is the reason driv3r turned out what it is.

Well driv3r is still fun but could have been a lot better.

If ubisoft owned the franchise driv3r would have done a lot better.
And Atari kind of ruined the series from day one. Because they were Infograms. GT Interactive wasn't atari however atari bought them out and then they released Driver 2 which was fairly rushed just like driv3r.

So we can expect better things to come from the driver series because of Ubisoft!

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4