Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Coyote
Yeh but that doesn't mean that they are sent from Australia :?
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Yeh but that doesn't mean that they are sent from Australia
Well. In all honesty it doesn't seem like they're being sent from anywhere. I still haven't got one.

Madness, would you be able to find out if people at other driver forums have received these shirts?
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I don't think anyone has...yet.
By Coyote
I think we'll never get them :? madness could you contact Ubisoft and ask them what is going on ?
By Coyote
Yeh :?

But maybe it was to expensive, so they sent it per ship and it will take longer.
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Coyote wrote:Yeh :?

But maybe it was to expensive, so they sent it per ship and it will take longer.
I gotta disagree, ships are way too high class, I bet Ubisoft sent out a squad of highly trained pigeon carriers.

The fact is simple, the shirts weren't shipped and their not coming, they were meant for only the Australian market so were all sh*t out of luck except for madness. I'm not mad or dissapointed though, alteast madness had the courtesy to try and offer us the shirts it's just the rich ass company that didn't come through.

(Know watch the shirts arrive in a few days...I'll end up having too edit this whole damn thing and offering a "1000 apologies" to Ubisoft)
Last edited by Moonchild on Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Daltarin-Elite
That's amazingly impracticle and you'd think it would be quicker than a month and a half for 1000 km or whatever it is between NZ and Aus. As for the rest of the world, yeah it would take a long time.
By Sedans
Moonchild wrote: (now watch the shirts arrive in a few days...
That would happen to me with my luck, it always does, it never fails; so dont feel alone.
Moonchild wrote: I'll end up having too edit this whole damn thing and offering a "1000 apologies" to Ubisoft)
And that would make this site look just great huh?
By Coyote
I gotta disagree, ships are way too high class, I bet Ubisoft sent out a squad of highly trained pigeon carriers.
lol
[hr]
I just hope they'll arrive otherwise I hate Ubi :?
By Coyote
lol yeh I already thought about that but I think that would cost him too much.
By nitrored
The fact is simple, The shirts arent comming and thats all there is to it,
They could give away shirts to people without any reason, but that would be stupid, all that big business' care about is cash, now lets say the shirts cost about $7 each, if everyone that gets a shirt buys a copy of Driver 76,
thats a profit, now if they give them to people that might buy the game and that live outside of australia thats more like $20 per shirt,

Cutting off a finger to save a hand!
By Doc
Registration Days Posts Avatar
I think Ubisoft intended the shirts to be for Australian users only (maybe that should of been made more clear, but, we all make mistakes). International shipping costs a fair bit, especially for something small & it isnt really cost effective to send free shirts all over the world :(

It takes a cargo ship 4 weeks to get from China to the UK, so from Australia to Europe, Canada or the US might take a while.

As to New Zealand a paper plane would do lol
By Daltarin-Elite
If they don't make it clear, we shouldn't have to suffer. They could tell us if this is the case that they had no intention of sending outside australia.

Also, the email could have accidentaly been deleted as i'm sure they get a lot of crap emails to sift through every day and our one looked like one. They should ask again yes, but maybe they have legitimatly forgotten.
By nitrored
they oviously did, they replyed to it.
By Daltarin-Elite
And still nobody has a shirt right?
By nitrored
Skeleton wrote:damn! i really want my shirt :(

no coment
By Daltarin-Elite
I think everyone at this point wants their shirts.

Maybe we should try reverse phycology.

I hate driver and never want that shirt...

Damn didn't work.
By Coyote
Okay, you know what ? Just think about that that you'll never get it, so if you'll get it you'll be super-happy and if you won't get it you won't care ...
By Daltarin-Elite
coyot,you are too clever to post on forums.
Huh?

I think coyote is right. give up hope. You will never get anything. Never amount to anything. you never have, nor will you ever be loved. And most impotantly and most detrementally... You will never get your shirt.
By Coyote
Yeh …
coyot,you are too clever to post on forums.
What ? :? However …
By nitrored
I Got It! We will send them a bomb threat then hijack a plane and demand out shirts!

Ugh, ive been watching too many action movies...
By Coyote
Okay, do you have it, yes or no ?
By Daltarin-Elite
No. No one has them.

As for the aftermentioned construction, reaquirring of certain comercial equipment to be used in the surrender of our shirts... Don't say things like you did before. Governments have bugs in the internet that monitor for certain words being said in certain ways... So be careful what you write.

That's why i've written it like this so it doesn't send up a govt. flag on the site.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]