Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Yeah! Hey Ubisoft, take good care of Relfections so they can make the greatest game of all time!

(Now, that quote should be remembered! :P )
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Well, I love Ubisoft, it has the better games (Driver obviously, Prince of Persia, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and more)
I agree, maybe not prince of persia but all the Tom Clancy games definatly are great, pity that splinter cell: conviction wont be on the PS3.
If ubisoft owned the franchise driv3r would have done a lot better.
Yeah, but it might not have turned out with the same story, and the driv3r that we all know and love might never have been the same.
By Coyote
Are the T-shirts already sent out ?
By madness
Coyote wrote:Are the T-shirts already sent out ?
They have, but remember postage takes a while, it took about a week for me to get mine and I got it within Australia. Remember that your getting yours sent from Australia apparently so it'll take a while.

I origionally thought they were from the US but apparently not so DPLKicksAss you may be the last to recieve yours, however I'm still yet to receive two addresses.
By Coyote
Okay, I just wanted to be sure they sent them out, I thought they maybe didn't because of the problem … you know …
however we'll get them if now or in 20 years, we'll get them, yea :mrgreen:
By Skeleton
is Turkey close to Australia :P
lol as much as i remember geography a little bit it takes about 30-40 hours to get to australia with a plane. i guess i'll be the last :D
By madness
Well I cannot promise anything. At the moment.
By Daltarin-Elite
As far as i knew, the industry standard was meant to be ten working days, so that's two weeks unless there is a public holiday in which it'll probably bump out to two and a half weeks. Although i ordered a book once that was meant to take 10 working days to ship and i didn't get it for a month... I should have sued... Only in America :roll:
By nitrored
isint any mail today, its colombous day
By Daltarin-Elite
Happy. Columbus day then. I wish it was a holiday here. I have a maths exam in two hours and i've been too busy on madness to study.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
There are exams today!! We couldnt think of any. I forgot about lv1 maths.

Anyway back on topic (well sort of): Colombus day? Whats that?
By Daltarin-Elite
It's to celebrate the day that columbus found america presumibly.
By nitrored
we dont get school off, just theres no mail, i go get nevada day off,
i got 180 days of school, how many do you guys have?
By madness
TK wrote:ten-thousand two-hundred and twenty-seven days, I didn't waste a single one.
Now maybe you should try the same with your school stuff, image how smart you'd be! Just think would I rather have 28years in jail or 180 days in school.

Don't wait till a holiday, work to it!

[hr]

I just felt like saying that for some reason.
TK and Tanner has a quote for everything! :P
Anyways I take it no one has gotten the shirts yet, I suggest the people in NZ should get there's first since there closest to Australia on the map.
By Daltarin-Elite
Anyways I take it no one has gotten the shirts yet, I suggest the people in NZ should get there's first since there closest to Australia on the map.
Nah. Me and Lseven7 are still waiting. or atleast i am. he never said anything to me yesterday. But maybe today who knows?

As for the days we have for holidays i honestly couldn't tell you. i didn't count but i would say around 170 days off school in a year.
By Skeleton
madness wrote:
TK wrote:ten-thousand two-hundred and twenty-seven days, I didn't waste a single one.
Now maybe you should try the same with your school stuff, image how smart you'd be! Just think would I rather have 28years in jail or 180 days in school.

Don't wait till a holiday, work to it!

[hr]

I just felt like saying that for some reason.
TK and Tanner has a quote for everything! :P
lol :D:DD

i wonder who will get his shirt first :D
By Daltarin-Elite
Like madness says probably me and Lseven7 as we are closest to the place where it is shipped from. But they could have staggered shipment so we all get them at the same time, who knows.
By Coyote
Driver Trivia
Coyote has done a great job in the Driver Trivia, coming in on second place. However I think that driv3r i-guide plays a big part in this!
I don't have the iGuide, I have the official guide. And now i didn't use it :P
Best User
Coyote has been one of the best users we have had within the community, he may be fairly new but still a great user who we all know loves the driver series.
Fairly new ? I'm one of the oldest members here ! I'm here since 2006 ! I know I wasn't here for very long (about 8 months I think) but I came back =)
By madness
The official I-Guide is the Official Guide.
anywys Coyote didn't you say somewhere you got the shirt :?:
By Sedans
Im one of the oldest active members also. I joined in 2006 too. I never got my shirt. =(
By madness
Sedans wrote:Im one of the oldest active members also. I joined in 2006 too. I never got my shirt. =(
Well hopefully the come soon :S
By Coyote
No the official quide is not the iGuide !

No I didn't get it :(

lol Sedans you joined on the last day of 2006 :P maybe it was 11:59:59 pm lol
and you're not one of the first members, you're one of the first active members, you came one year after drivermadness opened (january 2006).
By Sedans
No, but it was damn close, maybe not, I joined at around 5 PM if I remember correctly...

And like I said, Im one of the oldest ACTIVE members, I didnt say I WAS, I just said that I'm ONE, Only like 3 or 4 other 06 members are still active (omitting madness).
By Sedans
Coyote wrote:You edited your post :P
Who? What? When? Me?
By Daltarin-Elite
Me and L77 are still waiting aswell. Are you sure they're even coming?
By madness
I hope they are :|
Considering the situation I'm not sure if I should continue bugging ubisoft here. Last time I contacted them they seemed annoyed and upset about having to send them outside Australia.

If only there was no confusions...

:(:(:(

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]