Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Who knows if you'll get your T-Shirts, it's all in the hands of ubi-god now.
I don't really know what I mean by the last sentence, it just sounds stupid.
Clearly your refering to... um?... Ubious... The um...? Ultimate god of... uh?... Ubisoft... Yeah!... That's it!

I agree though, this topic got way out of hand, and it does sort of leave a bad impression, but atleast it wasn't everyone that was threatening to kill ubisoft, which is a terrible idea, cause if you did that we would lose the next driver game... It would never come out... cause you blew it up.

But anyway... Lets not keep giving ubisoft a lot of crap... it was a simple mistake.
By Daltarin-Elite
So we won't get the T-shirts ?
Oh contre' my Drivermadness Friend.

On Thursday the 6th of December at 2:23pm New Zealand DST Time. I checked my letterbox and found a white bubblewrapped Safe"T"Pak. The package was 151X220mm (i didn't measure it (it's written on the package)). The package had been airmailed from Australia... The sender none other than...
UBISOFT!!!
Dun Dun Dun
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I opened up the package and inside (to my not so nonchalant surprise (i had worked out what it was) found my pale brownish grey (and slightly crinkled...
DRIVER 76 T-SHIRT!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Lets not keep giving ubisoft a lot of crap... it was a simple mistake.
And that mistake has now been rectified no doubt... I only hope they don't read some of the stuff that's been posted here, or else we may not be given such an honor like this next time around.

So anyway... Thanks to Madness for chosing me to get one of these shirts... And Thanks to Ubisoft for actually sending it, despite what some people have said. :oops:
By nitrored
oh my god, i would of bet my life that the shirts were never comming!
By Sedans
Well, you can put back up for sale, bc if they see what you said, you are probably never going to get your shirt! LOL
By Coyote
I GOT MY DRIVER 76 SHIRT TOO !!

I found it now, and I just camr from school. What a nice surprise after a day like that =).

Thanks madness, thanks ubisoft !
By nitrored
I GOT MINE TOO!!!!!!!!
By Sedans
Me Three!!!

ima post pictures later, I've had my shrit for about 4 hours now, i just was to excited to so anything!!!

I took a lotta pics!
By madness
yeah, the more pictures the better.
It really shows ubisoft how much everyone enjoyed them and, maybe a higher version of ubisoft not located in Australia will do us a offer where we can send these things out world wide.

Nice to know everyone is getting there shirts.
By Daltarin-Elite
Lseven7 also received his the same day that i did. I'm wearing mine right now!
By madness
Daltarin-Elite wrote:I'm wearing mine right now!
Hooray, they have come to good use!
We could make them Driver Madness shirts, wear them when you visit Driver Madness or any other driver related website.

=D
By Daltarin-Elite
I'm thinking of getting some driver shirts taylor made for me after xmas, when i come into some cash, i'll post some pics of the designs when i make them, i think it would be cool if we all had them.
By madness
That sounds great.
I cannot wait to see them, it also might give ubisoft some ideas for the next driver game.

Maybe you could make a awesome design and ubisoft likes it that much they want to purchase the idea off of you.
By Sedans
I wore mine to the mall, Yea!!

You know, I really would like to thank ubisoft for doing this for us. I mean, This is great, and sure we had to wait a long time, but THese shirts are good, and I like mine.

So, Ubissoft, If the manager, or whoever the person that looks around the internet ever reads this, I gotta say, Thanks.
By Daltarin-Elite
That sounds great.
I cannot wait to see them, it also might give ubisoft some ideas for the next driver game.

Maybe you could make a awesome design and ubisoft likes it that much they want to purchase the idea off of you.
That would be great, nothing like a deal with a big company that'll tie you into thier royalties fund. Everytime they give a shirt away, they'd have to pay me.
By nitrored
id be wearing mine but its a large adault, i wear medium boys :/
By Coyote
/!\ BE CAREFULL - PLEASE READ /!\

Read what is written on the inside of the shirt, otherwise the DRIVER 76 picture will dissapear when washing ! You have to know at which temperature you can put it in the machine.

I got mine yesterday, but I won't wear it. Well, I will, but only for special days. My Driver 76 t-shirt is a precious Driver 76 good and I don't want it to land in the trash one day.
By Doc
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Its a Christmas miracle! Nice prezzie from Ubisoft. See you've all just got to have a little faith.

Should frame your t-shirt Coyote that'll keep it in good nick :) A few autographs would of finished it off nicely.
By nitrored
A few autographs would of finished it off nicely.

yeah, i wish...
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
ill take a photo of it soon
By Lseven7
Here's it posing with Driver Madness, and me wearing it :D
By madness
Looking Great Lseven7.
Cannot wait to see some more.
I did some thinking, thinking about the thousands of other people who won the shirts. People who probably played the Scratch My Car mini-game just for the heck of winning something they'll probably just look at and sell on ebay.

I bet most of the people who got the shirts were driver fans and I bet only 3% were true driver fans. I didn't see a single person in the communities celebrate there t-shirt winnings only when I was lucky enough to win one and them them about this fansite.

Then they offered me some which were meant for Australians, so no one here almost got them. I'm very happy and thankful that everyone here got theres but that's not the problem.

Ubisoft should be looking for the true driver fans and send them out to all the real true fans our there.

But then I go back and think about it, it's not the fans they really care about it's about getting people to buy the game. It's marketing and we already buy their games so they don't care about us as much.

They could be thinking something like that or maybe they're never thought of it this way. They could be sending it to people who will achually wear the shirts, as I said most other people sell their shirts on eBay expecting people like us to try our best and purchase it from eBay.

If some of what I said is true it's sad that the game publishing companies are only in it for the money, I'm not getting angry at ubisoft because all the game development/publishing companies do this.

Lets hope they just forgot about us and they'll start sending the shirts out.
By Daltarin-Elite
That Scratch my Car game was hard, the best i got was under 20 i think.

I think there is some truth in what is being said by madness, that the companies want to encourage people to buy their games, but they also need to think about, NOT upsetting people of their actively supporting community. As Lseven7 and Moonchild i think it was, had an argument about a while ago, If Certain things are changed to be sensleslly violent, then L77 wouldn't buy the next game, but Moonchild would gladly bask in the benevilent carnage.

They need to keep the already supporting customers, in support of them, and find some other way, to rope in the others, who have no yet seen that light of Driver. Maybe they could host a public rafle of some sort to give away their merchandise, while also giving away things to the established fans, to keep them in support of the series.
By Sedans
lseven7, do you haave an afro ???? =)
By madness
Sedans wrote:lseven7, do you haave an afro ???? =)
That's what I thought when I first looked at the picture.
:lol:

I think the afro is more of a 70s thing. I rarely see anyone with an afro these days. Seems unlikely.
By Lseven7
:lol:, i can assure you i do not have an afro. But it is reasonably popular here, some people like doing it to just be different I suppose. But my hair isn't curly enough to have an afro. That's quite funny though that someone would suggest that.
By madness
Coyote
[3rd] Received...
Picture Included
Moonchild
Haven't herd from
Miller
Never got a PM with address details. Unfortunately Miller has disappeared from this community.
Sedans
[5th] Received...
(4) Pictures Included
Lseven7
[6th] Received...
DPLKicksAss
[4th] Received...
Skeleton
[7th] Received...
LoXodonte
[1st] Received...
Daltarin-Elite
[2nd] Received...
Driver 911
Error... Fixing

The received positions aren't even close to accurate, I just recorded these from the times/dates they were posted.

Also remember to show your appreciation, please post a thank you message if you haven't done so yet and take a few photos if you have a camera ready, the bigger thing we make out of this the more chance we might get some more little goodies from ubisoft.
By Coyote
Moonchild didn't get it yet, he told me on msn.
By Daltarin-Elite
No Lseven7 so does not have an afro... no where near it actually. If i get round to it in the next few days i'll post a pic of him but blank out his face, so you can see it if you really care.

Was i not the first to get the shirt?
By Coyote
Probably LoXodonte contacted madness per mail and we didn't know anything about that.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]