Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Sedans
DPLkicksASS wrote:*Quote Deleted*

Yeah, thats a great Idea! Lets just get the whole fukin community sent to fedral prisons for threats with bombs, and after 9/11?! The kind of sh*t they would do to us!? yeah, just brilliant.

I guess we are all a little tired and jumpy....

EDIT: Yeah, My bad, I didnt see D-E's post at the time, but hes right, and thats exactly the point I was trying to make, the F!V3-0 moniters the internet like crazy, Youd be fucked if they read that, regardless your "age".
Last edited by Sedans on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Well in the case the internet is monitoterd i don't think it was a good idea to qoute it so it is said multiple times.

But seriously, we can't talk like that so much. And if you plan to talk like that, then either say it out loud to your self or talk around it in a very round a bout way.
By Sedans
Ok, ill delete the quote for DPL to save his ass.
By nitrored
lol?

Conspiarcy theioriests...
By Sedans
Dude its very serious. If you say "bomb" and "Plane" in the same sentence at my school you can get suspended and if you use the word "suicidal", you can get expelled.
By nitrored
Sedans wrote:Dude its very serious. If you say "bomb" and "Plane" in the same sentence at my school you can get suspended and if you use the word "suicidal", you can get expelled.
I usually come here to get away from school, Now there are the same rules here, geeze. :roll:
By Sedans
DPLkicksASS wrote:
Sedans wrote:Dude its very serious. If you say "bomb" and "Plane" in the same sentence at my school you can get suspended and if you use the word "suicidal", you can get expelled.
I usually come here to get away from school, Now there are the same rules here, geeze. :roll:

Wow, I dont really want to do this but....

If you thought for one second that the internet is not as harshly monitered like school, if not worse, your ****ing ignorant.

I mean OMG, they can trace anything, they look at everything, everything you type on any website searchbar, no matter what site, is cached.

And go ahead, delete your history, maybe your moms wont find what you wrote, and the webmaster (perhaps), but the government definitley knows what you typed, even if you delete your history, and you cant change it. Once you type something and hit "enter", you cant erase it. And thats bad. For anything. And they moniter forums the same way.

Please DPL, dont take this to heart, Im not ribbing on you or hating on you, Im just trying to make a point.

So, for everything I just wrote, No offense.
By Daltarin-Elite
All this talk of not using these words, but i have noticed... you guys all keep writing them again.
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
About the "Bomb" and "Plane" Sedans said, is very right.
But also very strange, cause why does THIS rule count in my country?

Here, we got a law, 'Ytringsfrihed', which means that everyone have the rights to say what they have in their mind without getting any form for punishment. I don't know if any of you saw the last MTV awards in Denmark where Snoop Dogg was too happy cause everything was uncencored, like swearing and all.

The government use that law AAAALOOOT!!!!, but whenever the republic use it, they get busted or punished.
That law is so invisible and stupid.
They can't say that "it's only if you say things about this and not this"
Dansk Folkeparti, is a politic group that's mostly known for their racism and extremly strong language about people from other countries. Extremly strong language, I can tell you that.

Very strange? Or just extremly unfair?
Well as Matthew Bellamy said, "There's no justice in the world and their never was".

---

:D Now, what'sup everyone, been a long time.
By Doc
Registration Days Posts Avatar
The government doesnt read everything everyone writes on the internet even if it does contain a "threat word". They'd have to employ half the world to watch the other half and then whos gonna watch them? aliens? lol. They have a computer, a rather large one, that detects the use of certain words, either on a website, email, a phone call or a txt message etc it will log these or "flag" them and then carry out an automated risk assessment, the more hits it gets the more likely its gonna get noticed. Still they are already well aware of the people they need to monitor.

Need to watch what your saying they have invisible tanks now you know :shock: & there working on an invisible BDU (battle dress uniform). Look behind you! lol :lol:

I'm sure theres a more diplomatic way of getting your tshirts lol.
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
About invisible tanks must be right.
I've seen one.
By nitrored
"The first amendiment will live!"
-Carlos Mencia
By Daltarin-Elite
About invisible tanks must be right.
I've seen one.
WTF? It's invisible. You can't see invisible things. And invisible to radar doesn't count.
"The first amendiment will live!"
-Carlos Mencia
What's the first amendiment, and what is the significance of this?
Sorry, i'm not up on the american law system. I think the 3rd is the right to bear arms and the six is the right to face your accusor. And i'm not even sure of that.
By Doc
Registration Days Posts Avatar
I thought the second amendment was the right to bear arms? Ah I dont know zero rights here to own a gun lol. The tanks are invisible, not to radar just plain old invisible to the naked eye. Pair of themal goggles and you'll be able to see them just fine :wink:
By nitrored
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III
No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
By Sedans
Yes Professor Kickass.

lol. But he only wanted to know the first amendment, professor. You should've payed more attention in math class.

=P
By Sedans
NO
By Sedans
Uh oh...

V-Cric Nuib wrote:, Saints Row Forums Administrator]For legal reasons, it has to be that way. Countries have laws regulating all contests, including free give-a-ways, and thus many contests are only valid for residents of one country. So, unfortunately, no.
He is talking about the shipping of T-Shirts to other countries. I found out that Saints Row developers (This forum is a developers forum, Im a member there but just a regular member. The cool thing is is that you can talk to SR developers!!) are giving away Saints Row T Shirts. A person from the Netherlands asked why the contest was restricted to Americans only.

This may be the answer. Maybe the final answer to all who have not gotten their shirt.
By Sedans
Uh oh...

[quote=""V-Cric Nuib", Saints Row Forums Administrator"]For legal reasons, it has to be that way. Countries have laws regulating all contests, including free give-a-ways, and thus many contests are only valid for residents of one country. So, unfortunately, no.[/quote]

He is talking about the shipping of T-Shirts to other countries. I found out that Saints Row developers (This forum is a developers forum, Im a member there but just a regular member. The cool thing is is that you can talk to SR developers!!) are giving away Saints Row T Shirts. A person from the Netherlands asked why the contest was restricted to Americans only.

This may be the answer. Maybe the final answer to all who have not gotten their shirt.
Last edited by Sedans on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Coyote
Sedans, Ubi os a french company, and France is in Europe and me too so why wouldn't it be possible to send it to people like Driver 911 or me ?
Maybe they have the T-shirst in Australia :?
By Daltarin-Elite
Yeah, i think they are all coming from Aussie.

Do you have any idea how much that would cost for madness to send all the shirts to us? That would put a pretty big dent in his pocket. It would be cruel to make him pay for that, because it's not his fault, as far as he knew we were getting them 100% free, so he shouldn't pay for ubi's mistake in clarification.
By madness
I'm both sorry, disapointed and annoyed that it has come to this.
The most disapointing thread of 2007, I never thought it would come down to this.
Bomb Threats, discussing amendments, hateful threats and some very unhappy faces.
At least all of you seem to be pretty understanding of the situation which has occured.
It's just one of lifes unfortuate situations where users of the community have to suffer.
Well at least your names are stars known amung the community on a exciting news page showing the world how much of a driver fan you really are particually within the driver madness community.

I'll try my best to make sure nothing as unfortunate as this happens again.
Hopefully your angered souls will cool down with a nice little game of Driver: Parallel Lines.
By Coyote
So we won't get the T-shirts ? :(

Okay what about deleting this topic so nobody can read it anymore, otherwise it will maybe leave a bad impression :P
By madness
Coyote wrote:So we won't get the T-shirts ? :(

Okay what about deleting this topic so nobody can read it anymore, otherwise it will maybe leave a bad impression :P
na... we can leave it.
I delete you topic your post counts and points will be affected.
Who knows if you'll get your T-Shirts, it's all in the hands of ubi-god now.
I don't really know what I mean by the last sentence, it just sounds stupid.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]