Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By madness
Well it’s the 20th all ready over the past month we have seen to community fly with a lot more active members and posts. So now it’s time for me to find the 10 shirt winners. Below I’ve included a list of members and what they have done to gain such an award. So if you are listed congratulations and you should be a receiving a PM and/or email containing information on receiving your gift from ubisoft and Driver Madness shortly.

Coyote
Driver Kit
Coyote has contributed greatly to the Driver Kit posting loads of useful signatures for other users to use around other forums which helps Driver Madness become more popular and the more popular this site gets the more services and offers we will be able to bring you and I almost forgot to mention the creator of this topic.
Driver Trivia
Coyote has done a great job in the Driver Trivia, coming in on second place. However I think that driv3r i-guide plays a big part in this!
Driver 76 Owner
As Coyote was saying the shirt just belongs to the game like the manual and being one of the only active users here who own the game he couldn’t miss out on the game’s t-shirt.
Other Contributions
I’ve noticed Coyote also has been doing a fair bit of rating and commenting around the downloads arena as well as adding content to his photo album.
Best User
Coyote has been one of the best users we have had within the community, he may be fairly new but still a great user who we all know loves the driver series.

Moonchild
Outstanding Knowledge
Moonchild has outstanding knowledge of the driver series and has contributed many correct answers in the Driver Trivia. At the time of writing he is leading by 7 points on 17 with Coyote following on 10.
Poster
Moonchild has become an active member, not just any active member but an active member who knows a lot about the driver series and has lots of interesting things to say and teach many other members of the community.
Other Contributions
I’ve noticed Moonchild also has been doing a fair bit of rating and commenting around the downloads.
Best User
This seems to be a hard one between Coyote and Moonchild so at the moment I’ve rated Moonchild as one of the best users in the community as well. A user who posts interesting and useful topics along with outstanding knowledge of the driver series. All this makes him one of the biggest driver fans as well.

Miller
Posting
Miller has been an outstanding poster maybe not posts wise but content wise, there is always something to read all because of Miller.
Driver Stories
Miller has submitted some brilliant ideas into the Driver Stories forum and has contributed greatly to the topic “Stories of New York”.
Generosity
Although Miller gave away all his points to sedans because sedans gave miller 0.02 points ages ago He also gains a generosity award. After donating a total of 24.85 points for no particular reason.

Sedans
Posting
Not the best poster as in content however sedans always has something to say, and has kept users interested on the forums.
Driver Anniversary (chat)
Got up at 3am risking a couple of school related tests just to join us for the countdown to Driver Madness’ second year in existence at the Driver Anniversary Chat.
Other Contributions
I’ve noticed Sedans also has been doing a fair bit of rating and commenting around the downloads area as well as adding content to his photo album and
The Shirt (image)
This is the only person I think we will see in the shirt within the community! Could be a good shot for the Photo Album and maybe on the new site I’m creating which will show everything the driver series, it’s creators and what Driver Madness as been through during it’s life.

Lseven7
Driver Anniversary (chat)
Lseven7 was one of the main users who connected to the Driver anniversary chat! For the final countdown until driver madness reached two years of age.
Poster
Lseven7 is a long term active member of the community who has contributed greatly within the community. Almost every post this user has made has been fairly good content wise.

DPLKicksAss
Poster
DPLKicksAss has been with this community for quite sometime and has post some useful content, just like some other users not the best content wise but still posts a lot of interesting stuff.
Driver Fan
DPLKicksAss has been a driver fan ever since third grade and says it’s the trophy of a true driver fan!

Skeleton
Poster
Joined up a month again and has created a few good posts, like the Driver Trivia which has been very successful however many posts this user has made hasn’t been content worthy however Skeleton is still an active member of the community who still is a fan of the Driver Series.

LoXodonte
Video Contributions
LoXodonte has contributed greatly to the community with all the driv3r videos he has entertained us with. Hopefully these rewards well help him further his driv3r video projects.
Other Contributions
Loxodonte has also been working on a few other things have been quite impressive. He had also sent a message to ubisoft which was forwarded to Reflections Interactive, a suggestion for the next driver game.

Daltarin-Elite
Daltarin-Elite has been a great long term user who always has something interesting to say.

Driver 911
Contributions coming soon...

driv3rdood
For blatantly calling the driver series a gta clone.
Also for insulting tanner and bagging the series.
driv3rdood has won the award as worst Driver Madness Member in history. So he will not be gaining any prizes.
(sorry if I scared you into think driv3rdood won a shirt)

I have left two more users at a To Be announced stage because they are users who have shown no interest what so ever in the prize however I believe they do deserve a larger change in the winnings.

If there are any users who feel that they have no use for their prize and want to donate it to someone else just pm a reply to me saying who you’d prefer it to go to and why or you could ask me to offer it to the next person in my list of top contributors.

Once you’ve all received your neat little gift be sure to thank ubisoft for the amazing prizes they kindly offered Driver Madness by creating a topic just like I did. The topic doesn’t have to include as much as I put in mine but something to say thank you would be great so then I can contact ubi and show them how you all enjoyed your prizes.
Last edited by madness on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
How about add Daltarin-Elite! :D
By Officer Tanner
Registration Days Posts Posts
I'd be interested in a shirt but I don't really think I deserve one! Maybe within time I might be a more er 'useful' poster.
By Coyote
Yeh Daltarin-Elite should get one …

edit: madness did you realy get only 10 t-shirts ? If yes you should give one to Daltarin and the other one you should keep it for yourself ! :P
By Skeleton
madness already has a t-shirt which we won a couple of months ago. he probably couldn't decide to give the last 2 but the winner should be daltarin-elite imo too. his posts are very wise :D

also madness was your shirt medium? if it's ok for you can you post a pic of yours so i can decide which size would i get :) i can't decide between l and xl :roll:
By Sedans
YES I WON ONE!!! Im so happy aand proud, but now since I have already one I shall donate all of my points back to Miller, since he was nice enough to donate them to me.

Also Yeah, I think D-E should get one also, We didnt really get along to well in the start but i guess we haev been getting along better now.

Also I'd like to say a few words on behalf of the shirt,
uh, Im very happy to win such a shirt, hell yes you'll see me in one for the album :D, And congrats to everyone here who won a shirt! time to dance noe :D :D :D :D
By nitrored
I Won the driver Biggest fan contest i guess!?
DPLKicksAss
Poster
DPLKicksAss has been with this community for quite sometime and has post some useful content, just like some other users not the best content wise but still posts a lot of interesting stuff.
Driver Fan
DPLKicksAss has been a driver fan ever since third grade and says it’s the trophy of a true driver fan!
By Coyote
Coyote
Driver Kit
Coyote has contributed greatly to the Driver Kit posting loads of useful signatures for other users to use around other forums which helps Driver Madness become more popular and the more popular this site gets the more services and offers we will be able to bring you and I almost forgot to mention the creator of this topic.
Driver Trivia
Coyote has done a great job in the Driver Trivia, coming in on second place. However I think that driv3r i-guide plays a big part in this!
Driver 76 Owner
As Coyote was saying the shirt just belongs to the game like the manual and being one of the only active users here who own the game he couldn’t miss out on the game’s t-shirt.
Other Contributions
I’ve noticed Coyote also has been doing a fair bit of rating and commenting around the downloads arena as well as adding content to his photo album.
Best User
Coyote has been one of the best users we have had within the community, he may be fairly new but still a great user who we all know loves the driver series.

YEAAHH !!!
By madness
Well it wasn't really a contest, I just wrote that there because you said that in your post. I'm sure if Coyote or Moonchild posted their history with the driver series they would be bigger fans. :P

Because the know a lot more than you! within the driver series of course.

I got all your PM's and I'll be sending all the addresses off later on the 30th!
If there is anyone who is late and hasn't replied before the 30th I'll leave another 10 days until I sent the next message.

Now I actually based all of this from users who have shown some interest but Daltarin-Elite did, but I'll try to get into contact with him asap to see if he is interested! He has actually in my main list that I didn't post.

There is also someone else I know, I don't think they post here much but they made tons of screenshots for Drver: 76 and really enjoy the Driver: 76 game so I think they could also do with a Driver: 76 Shirt.

and if your wondering I couldn't resist adding driv3rdood to the list as worst member!
By Sedans
I know I thought you gave him one the I read it and then I laughed. :D
By nitrored
Delta 38?
By Coyote
Sedans wrote:I know I thought you gave him one the I read it and then I laughed. :D
yeh i thought he got one too as the worst member lol
By Daltarin-Elite
It's nice to know that you guys choose me to get one of the shirts. And even though madness says i never had an interest i just thought there were much more worthy members that could have won the shirt instead of me.

PS: I was worried that you gave driv3rdood a t'shirt aswell.
By nitrored
Delta 38 used to come here alot and well, i guess he deserves one
By Daltarin-Elite
I cant say i know much about delta 38 but if you know who he is well enough to pick his name out. I vote for him too, and i can't think of anyone else.
By nitrored
he posted alot back when i joined
By Daltarin-Elite
There is one guy from croatia but i don't think he ever posted, i would have said him, because i can speak dirty croation and that was pretty much my reason. But since he never posted i wont vote for him.

I actually thought of Nato but i was surprised how little he had done. or maybe jorge foncesca cause of the hard time we gave him in stories of New York.
By nitrored
if alberto came back definately him!
By Daltarin-Elite
Good point. What happened to him.
By madness
Alberto moved on :S
Left the Halo clan and moved to a MTA one.

He never actually told me why he hasn't come back here for ages. But I have ultimately killed all the spam that tries to get here and if I miss anything there is always the report button!

I was hoping to find someone outside the community who has contributed greatly to the driver series! However they still must have a Driver Madness account and not be a spammer :P (1 legit post!)

I'm also waiting for the addresses from two remaining users.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote: I'm also waiting for the addresses from two remaining users.
Sorry about that, I'm actually on holiday in Melbourne/Phillip Island (for all you Northern Hemisphere people thats in Victoria, Australia) at the moment, so can't get on the internet much. Slightly off topic, but I've been really impressed with Melbourne's mass transit system (trains/trams etc), and the last few days I spent in the city have made me think it'd be awesome for a driver game! If reflections could manage to incorporate the trains, trams and traffic realistically, it would probably be the best game ever made.

Anyway, back on topic:

I'm honoured to have been chosen for a T-Shirt... but I can't help thinking there are people out there who are much bigger fans of Driver:76 than me (I haven't even played Parallel Lines, let along D76) who are much more deserving than me. But, if you still insist I should get one, I can send my details off...
By madness
ok, how about I leave it up to the rest of the users in the community to decide? There are not that really many other people in this community to give it to. I have been searching out side of the community for people who actually own Driver: 76 and it's a tough search, as I'm mainly looking for users who have posted here just a little bit.

But what do you think "Lseven7" wouldn't you like or enjoy a little bit of Driver on you, or in your wardrobe or wherever you'd like to put it?

I find it good that your offering it to someone else but ubisoft really intended on giving it away to users on this site. Well they didn't really but that was the entire purpose of giving them away here and your a driver fan.

You should check out PALgn they got to give away 5 shirts with 5 full d76 psp games and not a single driver fan one. Just people who probably have no interest in the series and would not get much pleasure out of the shirt anyways.

So when you think about it you would be a great winner compared to the winners on PALgn and other communities which offered this shirt!
By nitrored
let me guess, your wating on LOXadnote or w/e theit name is?
By Coyote
So ...

Delta 38 and Deltarin ? :P

I would say we let madness choose the 2 last members. It's his forum, and his decision.
By madness
Skeleton wrote:should i have to write my adress then?
wait... your one that hasn't sent me an address and had actually read the message, no wonder why I was getting numbers mixed up :P

How else will you recieve the shirt if we have no place to send it to?
Coyote wrote:So ...

Delta 38 and Deltarin ? :P

I would say we let madness choose the 2 last members. It's his forum, and his decision.
Well I've already got D-E sorted out! So yeah!
and Delta-38 is on the boarder line he might receive a shirt! :P
It really depends on how things go!
By Daltarin-Elite
Well I guess L77 has sent you has details now so you can ignore my PM madness.

And to L77 if he comes back, i said that Melbourne would be good for the Chaos Theory.
By madness
Well I haven't gotten a PM yet!
Hopefully I will soon!
I think Lseven7 is thinking weather he really wants it or not!
My story above suggests he should!

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]