Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
If you want a larger chance at winning a Driver: 76 T-Shirt why not try out this small competition, each entry will gain you chance in winning and the best entries will have the largest chance.

So why would you like to win a Driver: 76 T-Shirt?
By Coyote
I have Driver 76 and I think I really need it, it's like a part of the game and it just belongs to the game like the manual.

I made much things for site, like the Drivermadness Kit, making publicity for Driver Madness on other sites, having good ideas, helping get the site a little more active,…

I think I'm the only one who uses all the options here. The Photo Album, the comments in the Database, the rating, nearly everything.

I'm here about 20/24h online and this is like my 2nd home.

When the photo Album is finished, I'll upload my stuff here :)
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
maybe i'm not the biggest driver fan in the world but i'm a driver fan :D
and i would be happy if i'll have a driver 76 shirt.

i'm nearly online all the day and i'm very active since i'm registered.
i keep the forum active with my posts :P yesterday i started driver trivia and it's going pretty well :) i would like to do everything for the community :)
By Daltarin-Elite
I don't really get on this site as much as i would like to anymore, but such is life. Seriously though i beleive this has pretty much put me out of the running for the most points etc. stuff that winning is based on.

So i am going to be selfless. I think you should give it to Miller. He donated all of his points to sedans for god knows what reason, but for being so generous i think that he deserves to win one of the shirts. Also he is a great contributor to this site, pretty much putting up to an hour maybe into a single posting, that's really dedicated, also these posts aren't full of non-sensical crap that you can find in other posts, like when everyone was talking about mexican food. But miller has never really strayed from the topic. Even in free chat where there is no topic he seems to find it and stick to it.

For these reasons i think you should give one of them to Miller. He definatly deserves it more than most people here.
By madness
You have been a fairly good member, and you posts do contain a lot of content so you still might have a chance at winning one of these shirts as a long term member.

Points aren't really going to count for the shirts, just a simple guide since the system is so new.

Miller is a fairly good member, posted a lot of story's which I haven't read through yet! But I plan to soon and he has brought lots of good content to this site. In return he has also learn't a lot and will most likly win one of those Driver: 76 Shirts.

One other very deserving person on this community is Moonchild, not the biggest on post counts but really puts a lot of effort into posts and is a star in the Driver Trivia, I can already tell he is a really deserving Driver Fan.

Coyote has also got a good point, you need a shirt just like the manual and as one of the only owners of Driver: 76 game here he really deserves one. If your one of the few who own the game why not!

Then there are other members I'm not a really big fan off, there's sedans, dplkickass, skeleton and a few more. This can even include Coyote for keeping some posts small and just from looking around the forum some posts are useless from these people. Posts just containing lol is a waste of space and sometime down the track I'll delete these useless posts.

I have also asked in topics before for these members to try and clean up a bit, maybe I should become an enforcer and some other members agree with me that posting is a little out of hand as in the content that gets posted.

Then we have the average members that come here and post 0-50 posts there alright don't have as much chance at a shirt however if they have contributed a lot to the series I'll consider it when asking users about the prizes.

and then we have those users above average like Daltarin-Elite and lseven7 as well as Delta-38 who have posted some great content and have been great members as well!

and then the people who are more about content rather than posting, people like ababbs and LeXodonte who create videos for the community to enjoy!

There are so many who contribute to the series but only so many shirts who will win, we'll find out around the 20th and then I'll ask for people details so we can get the shirts sent out.

and I wonder who we will see wearing the shirt! The only person I know here who doesn't worry about posting himself on the internet is sedans so if he wins we just might see him in the Driver: 76 shirt!

Anyways good luck to everyone. Just 12 more days until I make my final decision.
By Coyote
Okay !
madness wrote:Then there are other members I'm not a really big fan off, there's sedans, dplkickass, skeleton and a few more. This can even include Coyote for keeping some posts small and just from looking around the forum some posts are useless from these people. Posts just containing lol is a waste of space and sometime down the track I'll delete these useless posts.
And I'll stop posting messages like "lol" or "hum" !
By Sedans
madness wrote: Then there are other members I'm not a really big fan off, there's sedans, dplkickass, skeleton and a few more. This can even include Coyote for keeping some posts small and just from looking around the forum some posts are useless from these people. Posts just containing lol is a waste of space and sometime down the track I'll delete these useless posts.

we arent a fan of you either :? :P
madness wrote:Iand I wonder who we will see wearing the shirt! The only person I know here who doesn't worry about posting himself on the internet is sedans so if he wins we just might see him in the Driver: 76 shirt!

Damn straight!!!

Ayways, id like to win a shirt because ive been a true fan of the driver series since as long as i can remember, I remember back in 1999 when i first got driver1, oh my God i spent hours, days, months, hell, years playing driver1, considering i really want a big fan of D2, i have loved the series ever since, i start off moniterting communitys /forums, and the like in 2005 i joined at AC, then last year, i was looking through the archive, i found this place and joined, but anyways, like i was saying, i love the driver series and a driver 76 T-shirt would be a relic to me, i have always loved the driver series and i have alomost all of the driver games purchased, however i lost my original copies of driver1 and D1 in hirricane katrina, so i repurchased D1, and totally forgot about driver2, hah...

I dont know, i proabally used in all about a fifth of my whole life playing driver games, and thats a fact, but recently i ahevnt been able to paly any. =( Well, thats what i have to say, thats the truth about it, no question asked.

EDIT: on the "giving" side or i mean contributing, ive tried my dammedest here to try and make this place as cool as could be, i contrivuted to storys, i referred other members here, I sumbited driver kits, I showed up at 3:00 am to be at the driver madness 1 year anniversery chat now if thats not loyalty, i dont know what is, i mean, ive tried my best to post large posts, but HEY! sometimes there just isnt much that i CAN say, so damn! i somtimes post small posts with little content, well gee im sorry, its not like any of you have posted small posts either, except MILLER, who was the only person i know here WHO ACTUALLY posted 15 billion character posts (lol)... im sorry, it may sound like im angry, but i figured i might as well piont that out.
By nitrored
Im not going to Brag or Show Boat How much I gave to the site (If anything),
Im just going to Say What id do if I won one.....

Id probably keep it in my room,Considering its like ten sizes bigger than what i wear, lol

Mabey put it inside a frame,

Not much, But it would be awsome to own somthing that might be worth a little in ten or so years,

And it would also to have something that only 500 or so people would have,

Ive been playing the series driver since the third grade, And the shirt will only prove how much of a driver fan I am.

The Trophy Of A True Driver Fan
:wink:
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I want to start with saying that, if I didn't had my uncle, then I've never known the game DRIVER!

I've been playing Driver 1 since I was 8 - 9 years old.

Later playing Driver 2 and buying Driv3r to X-BOX when it came.
I did hate people and Official sites who said something negative about D3.
Cause, over here, you're having fun with the best game.
And over there, they are tellin' you that it's a waste of time.

Later PL arrives! Enjoying all the way. The game was changed, but still very enjoyable.

Well, my uncle bought me Driver '76 to PSP.
Still playing it, and I haven't completed it yet.
No matter what, you will still feel the thing that makes it to a Driver game!

Driver games has always been one of my most loved games:
- They are mostly 'clean'
- They want to be realistic which is a nice thing
- Police chases are never seen better anywhere!
- Professionel Director Mode first time seen in Driver
- 70s man!
- Extremly cool, realistic, beautiful car crashes!
- Roaming around in one of the coolest cities without even knowing it!
- etc.

So when you have all the original driver games, you also want some Driver stuff which isn't a game but like f.ex the Driver '76 T-Shirt.
Every Big-Driver-Fan would love to have a Driver '76 Shirt like that, that's for sure.
If I win the T-Shirt, then it's gonna be the first thing I've ever won from the internet!
By nitrored
isint this over?
By Coyote
Yeh it is, sorry Driver911 :cry:
By Driver911
The 10th place hasn't been announced. :)
By Coyote
Oh ... well you still have a chance, but i think we already have someone …
By Driver911
Oh... Yeah it could be.
By madness
I've been talking to "Driver911" and I've noticed he has done a lot around the community, maybe not this community but the driver community. So I thought I'd tell him to answer this question and if he did a good job I'd offer him as the 10th winner.

and I have done so!

I also think his uncle deserves a shirt but we don't have too many shirts on offer!

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]