Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By madness
[right]http://www.images.drivermadness.net/d76 ... tition.png[/right]
Ubisoft has kindly offered us 10 Driver: 76 T-Shirt to give away to the users of the Driver Madness fansite and we are planning to give them all away by the 30th September 2007.

We think it's only fair that users who contribute to the driver community get first chance at winning one of the 10 shirts we have on offer as well of those who can prove them-selfs to be one of the biggest fans.

Over the next couple of days I'll be announcing more and more competitions so we can find some happy Driver: 76 T-Shirt owners and it could be you who is lucky enough to own such a shirt.

So now it's your chance to win one of the 500 in existence and share you experience with the world just like I did. All entries must have a driver madness account which has made at least one post.

Other Links:
Sharing My Experience

Open Competitions: (These competitions will only guide us to the winners, if you win one of these your not ensured a shirt but you have a lot more chance)
-Users who have proven themselves as big Driver fans
-Users who have who have helped out in other driver community's and have supported driver in other ways!
-Users with the most points at 20th September
-User who contributes the most to the downloads database ratings and comments
-Most helpful user (includes help in driverkit)
Links (Check this spot regularly for competition links)
-Why would you like to win a Driver: 76 T-Shirt?
Last edited by madness on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By Coyote
Hey cool :):)

I need it :D
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By Sedans
4 real??? thats pretty tight man...
By madness
yes this is for real.
ubisoft was kind enough to offer us ten after I told them about this fansite when I won that t-shirt scratch my car prize.

In the above post I have updated the ways of earning yourselves one of these masterpieces.
By Coyote
Yep but they only give 5 and drivermadness gives 10 ! :P
By Skeleton
i'm a new member what should i do to win this awesome t-shirt?
By Coyote
Get points… But I think its too late for you.
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
It's not to late for him to get points, plus I read Madnesspro's post on gamefaqs and there he said you can win one by explaining why you want it and also something about a best poster of the week award.
By Coyote
Where is that post or thing that you read ?
By Skeleton
Moonchild wrote:It's not to late for him to get points, plus I read Madnesspro's post on gamefaqs and there he said you can win one by explaining why you want it and also something about a best poster of the week award.
yeah can you post it at here too ? i want to learn my luck :D
By Moonchild
Coyote wrote:Where is that post or thing that you read ?
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=37756937

Ahh, I see that onuruca aka Skeleton has already posted in that topic. Madness will probally update the open competitions thing in this topic's first post but for now his Gamefaqs post will do.
By Skeleton
oh you now me from gamespot? :lol:
thanks for the link :)

edit: lol i thought gamefaqs was something else but that's my post at gamespot :D
By Moonchild
Yeah, Gamespot and Gamefaqs are the same, well there not exactly the same but they have a connection.

I don't know you from Gamespot...in your Gamespot/Gamefaqs post you wrote "by the way i'm registered as 'Skeleton' in driver madness" so that's where I got that from.

But yeah, the competitions, madness will probally better explain it when he arrives.
By madness
Skeleton wrote:i'm a new member what should i do to win this awesome t-shirt?
There are many opportunities in which you'll be able to win one of these shirts. So keep on looking around as I add other small little competitions and things like that. I've also decided to offer shirts to those who are good posters around the forums and things like that but after looking at your posts at the moment I don't really think your eligible. Unless you can change your habits.

I've taken a look around the forums and have noticed you've posted many things like
Skeleton wrote:yeah,great lines :)
Skeleton wrote:thanks for the info.
and there are many other posts like that with no purpose. Most topics these days contain at least a paragraph of information and are considered useful to other users. I know other users post similar topics but I feel they don't do it as much.

I guess I'm making a little too much of a fuss.
But if you can start putting more content in your posts you'll have a lot more chance of winning one of these shirts.

Basically I'm just trying to keep these forums clean and quick at getting to the point.

I know after looking around gamespot all there topics seem to be very low on content and nobody cares, I'm trying to make these forums a little more informative.

Like the atari community was alright everyone was posting loads content
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/fo ... .php?f=394

I guess that's were the points system comes in hand, posting a lot more content. But lets just say posting more useful stuff and content will help you win a prize. :P
By Coyote
Wich size did you choose ? S, M or L ?
By madness
I had to choose from "M", "L" or "XL" and I just choose large. Sizes everywhere are different which is quite annoying and I didn't want anything to large or too small so I choose large.

I'll have two categories of people when they come to claim their prize as one set get first priority when choosing as we only have 10 shirts available but the trick is we only have 5 Large and 5 Xtra-Large available and I'm sure the majority will choose Large. So some will have to accept Xtra-Large. But I guess it's what you really want to do with it.

If you want to wear it you'll get a size that fits you best. If you want to frame it or keep it just to look at it probably really wouldn't matter what you got. But maybe Xtra-Large as you could see it from a great distance.
By Coyote
My Size is Medium, but I wear XL. So if I win I would take XL.
By Skeleton
yeah i know i made it to earn some points :oops: forgive me it was just the first day spam :shock:
madness wrote:
Skeleton wrote:i'm a new member what should i do to win this awesome t-shirt?
There are many opportunities in which you'll be able to win one of these shirts. So keep on looking around as I add other small little competitions and things like that. I've also decided to offer shirts to those who are good posters around the forums and things like that but after looking at your posts at the moment I don't really think your eligible. Unless you can change your habits.

I've taken a look around the forums and have noticed you've posted many things like
Skeleton wrote:yeah,great lines :)
Skeleton wrote:thanks for the info.
and there are many other posts like that with no purpose. Most topics these days contain at least a paragraph of information and are considered useful to other users. I know other users post similar topics but I feel they don't do it as much.

I guess I'm making a little too much of a fuss.
But if you can start putting more content in your posts you'll have a lot more chance of winning one of these shirts.

Basically I'm just trying to keep these forums clean and quick at getting to the point.

I know after looking around gamespot all there topics seem to be very low on content and nobody cares, I'm trying to make these forums a little more informative.

Like the atari community was alright everyone was posting loads content
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/fo ... .php?f=394

I guess that's were the points system comes in hand, posting a lot more content. But lets just say posting more useful stuff and content will help you win a prize. :P
By nitrored
Coyote wrote:Get points… But I think its too late for you.
considering he has more than me and ive been here since Feb.

EDIT:imagine i won,id be screwed with the sizes :shock:

EDIT2:What about the other 5?
By madness
Yeah, but he can gain an award for points on a per month ratio.
Or ever since he joined!
By Skeleton
madness wrote:Yeah, but he can gain an award for points on a per month ratio.
Or ever since he joined!
really?can this award means an 'L' sized driver t-shirt :lol:
By Coyote
Hmm ?? If you've got enought points you can win one of these T-shirts :)
By madness
Skeleton wrote:
Or ever since he joined!
maybe... we will see how you go!
Coyote wrote:Hmm ?? If you've got enought points you can win one of these T-shirts :)
Yeah, if you have the most points out of every user who joined after this contest started. [I'll make a prize for that!]
By Coyote
um… the "hmm" was cause i didnt understand his sentence "can this award means an 'L' sized driver t-shirt" and the "If you've got enought points you can win one of these T-shirts" was not a question :D:D whatever, now everybody knows :P
By Coyote
Is they a ranking where we can see how many points we have ?
By Skeleton
madness wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Or ever since he joined!
maybe... we will see how you go!
Coyote wrote:Hmm ?? If you've got enought points you can win one of these T-shirts :)
Yeah, if you have the most points out of every user who joined after this contest started. [I'll make a prize for that!]
it's nice to know my chances are high. Thanks madness :)
By Moonchild
Coyote wrote:Is they a ranking where we can see how many points we have ?
Go to the memberlist thing under the board navigation in the portal and just change the select sort method to points. I actually just found this yesterday.
By Coyote
Okay thanks very much Moony :D

I think they should be a link to te memberlist in the bar at the top…

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]