Having any problems running the game on any platforms or anything abnormal as happened in your game and you can fix it, come in here for assistance.
By PostalDude
I tried installing the US patch #2, but it says "DRIV3R, (America) RETAIL cannot be found on your computer".
I don't really know what version I even f***ing have :? .
It's the Ubisoft UK "Revival" version....would that mean I'd install the European patch? But that doesn't work either.
By max.thunder
Last year i've bought the Ubisoft version of Driv3r(in game you can see a Atari logo),i've read that Ubisoft Driv3r version have most of bugs fixed because it have the last patches.So in my opinion you don't have to install more patches because the patches in the last version of Driv3r are updated and included when you install the game.

This is the cover of my game

I think that your cover is this

In my opinion there are not differences because both have the same distributor (Ubisoft)
By max.thunder
I tried to install europe patch and after that the american,but both didn't work.
So if the patches don't work it's a posibility that they are already installed in the game
By PostalDude
The EXE's version is 1.0.0.0, so no patches have been installed.
This is really f***ing annoying.Some f***ing asshole on the old Atari forums said reinstall the game, like that's gonna f***ing help. I've Uninstalled/reinstalled 5 or 10 f***ing times and that didn't work worth sh*t!!!!
Last edited by PostalDude on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PostalDude
OK, I'm getting really desperate.
Is there a way to e-mail Reflections and get help with this?
Is there a way to extract the content's of the patches exe? I tried with some program called universal extractor, but it gave me some bullsh** error about Microsoft C++ 7.0 while trying to extract the exe.
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Yea don't send any thing there.

RE you patch, as max said it is irrelevant as the Ubisoft re-release is patched (v1.0 of application means nothing). Any dodgy stuff is either a figment of your imagination, or just DRIV3R as it should be; a horrificly glitchy feeling example denoting complete and utter randomness!
By PostalDude
Well, the game has smeared textures in the distance, and I have the headlight bug, effed up bullet holes on cars at night, and the audio is really low.
Screens:
[ Screenshot removed. Let's not speak of what it was about. ]
effed up LOD's.
Blurred textures.
Headlight bug -_-
Weird bullet holes.
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Dunno about dodgy audio, but the other stuff is just normal DRIV3R (I see those things on my copy).
By cleone
Guys I don't mean to bump this but I got the UK Revival Version too and it absolutely SUCKS with its graphics. It looks like PostalDude's. PostalDude you said you fixed the texture blurring? how did you do that, that's a major problem I have.
By cleone
PostalDude wrote:If you have a Nvidia card, go to CP and set negative LOD bias to Allow
Also, ramp up the AA and AF.
Thanks dude!
By cleone
I did as you said and the game runs beautifully without lags at last! Thank you so much PostalDude! :D
By Skylabh
somebodynamed wrote:i'm getting the same error wtf? also running the oldest version here
The retail update #1 patch and the retail update #2 patch are not cumulative. It means that if you already have patched your game with the retail update #1, then you have to uninstall it and reinstall it again, if you want to install the retail update #2. Otherwise you have the error message. Of course this applies to the Atari version.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]