[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Need Help, archive. - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Having any problems running the game on any platforms or anything abnormal as happened in your game and you can fix it, come in here for assistance.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 27 posts
By Zalken
I need an archive from cities folder.

The name of the archive is nyc_now_pc.d4c

It is in the cities folder.

I want to know if anyone can put a download link to this archive or something.

Thanks.
By madness
Now it sounds like you want us to upload the archive on the internet. I'm just curious why. Because it's illegal to upload such a file from the game for the world to access and plus the file is almost 800MB which is quite large.

Now if you have this archive and you wish to extract textures from it you can use this

But once again if you want to download this it is illegal and I am a little curious why you'd need access to it?
By Coyote
LOOK HES GOT 1 POST !! :D HE DIDNT ANSWER !! :D HES A SPAMMER LETZ KiLL hIM !!! :D:D :lol::lol::lol:
By Sedans
sounds undercover to me.
By madness
He might be working Undercover for Ubisoft and Reflections Interactive making sure we don't redistribute illegal content.
By Sedans
By Lseven7
and people don't log in every single day... he only posted this two days ago.
By Coyote
Why do you all talk here about that ? Don't forgett: He can read that, and if he's really someone who works for Reflections or Ubisoft he's not gonna come back, cause maybe he thinks we know who he is.

Let's check his IP :D:D
By madness
I already checked his IP when he first posted and he lives no where near UK. It could be possible that his behind a proxy but unlikely.

and why would reflections worry about coming down here and testing us!
By Coyote
yeah but maybe he lives somewhere near the UK and ervey day he goes work in the UK :/
By madness
maybe we should just stop being suspicious and wait for "Zalken"to reply.

I can also confirm he hasn't seen any of our posts yet, well I can only tell this by .

Anyways "Zalken", I'm anxious about why you want this file, so please say so.
By Lseven7
it just shows whos looked at what and when and how many times...
By Coyote
Yeh now it works, but some hours ago it showed ne some codes… :/
By madness
I was just adding a few things to this site, and you clicked on it at the wrong time, You'll work out what those upgrades were sometime tomorrow and it also has something to do with those prizes.

and I'm guessing you seen some sort of error with the word SQL in it somewhere were it was unable to connect to the database or something similar.
By Sedans
spam? idk bc i hadnt seen i.
By Sedans
I had justr seen it ahile ago, it was at the top of the page, uh well i think i saw it im not sho but i was a bunch of codes and links, but it wasnt it an post..
By MidaranuJJooo
I have a problem with dvd....and PC dont read the file nyc_now_pc.d4c so I cant play the game now :cry: :cry: I'AM EXTREMLY UNHAPPY

please hepl me!!! :cry:
By Skeleton
maybe it's a little late but why don't he un-install his game unless he owns :D
By Sedans
notice he never came back, so coyote no need to welcome him becasue he as working undercover
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 27 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]