Having any problems running the game on any platforms or anything abnormal as happened in your game and you can fix it, come in here for assistance.
By Aoshu
Hi. I'd like to know if theres a way to play DPL on window mode, like not full screen and stuff, 'cause my processor overheats playing on full screen since it's an on-board video card. I looked over, but didn't find anything, if theres a post on it I'm sorry.
By T.K.
If you believe hard enough, all your dreams will come true!
By WhiteSnoop
Well I used 3D Ripper DX

Why I use that program?
1. DXWND doesn't work for Driver Parallel Lines
2. RivaTuner didn't work for me either

If you're desperate, ask me again for the link, I am to lazy right now to find the propper link :P

Prove:

Image Image
Image Image
By cleone
Why would someone want to run it in a window? (please do not insult my lack of computer knowledge)
By cleone
maybe to hide it easily?
It's called ALT+TAB for me. :wink:
By cleone
Why would someone want to run it in a window? (please do not insult my lack of computer knowledge)
Someone who can't run on fullscreen?
reminds me of being forced to run GTA2 in a window.... I had to make an entire patch from scratch to get it working too...
By MikuMikuCookie
I want to play the Driver 1 PC in windows because after 30 seeconds my keyboard on my laptop will not respond. :O

[Will be updated on a regular basis, as often as I[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnbM8_7FjE Pa[…]

you're welcome, my congratulations on the mod is a[…]

Yeah I mean, it could go into any direction. Refl[…]