Having any problems running the game on any platforms or anything abnormal as happened in your game and you can fix it, come in here for assistance.
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
:( OK, so I start Driver PL(PC) , and when i create a folder and try to play the game if freezes and goes into a debugger.... :?: Since, I CANNOT use the debugger i have no idea :idea: WTF IS GOING ON :o , so I fount this EXELLENT forum to post this topic on.I hope you guys could help me out , and for any questions please e-mail me and/or post it here, THX ALOT IN THE FUTURE :wink:
Last edited by iluvuall on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By madness
What are you PC's specifications?
are you still at the stage were your trying to install the game? (or at the stage that the game is loaded up and your creating a profile?).

I may not respond super-quick within the next week as I'm so busy but I'll try to help asap, so don't think I'm ignoring you if I cannot respond in the next couple of weeks.
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
madness wrote:What are you PC's specifications?
are you still at the stage were your trying to install the game? (or at the stage that the game is loaded up and your creating a profile?).

I may not respond super-quick within the next week as I'm so busy but I'll try to help asap, so don't think I'm ignoring you if I cannot respond in the next couple of weeks.

I will note that and thank you very much for responding so quickly , as,you said im at the stage where the game is loaded up and i have just created a profile and when i start the game , immediatly it gets stuck and the debugger pops up(DEBUGGER NAME -VISUAL STUDIO-) also it gets sort of stuck after that and i have to restart my PC in order to get unstuck.

My computer configurations are :
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition-Workstation Version 2002
Service Pack 2
Intel (R) Core 1.86 GHz
1.87 Ghz, 2.5 Gb of RAM
And a hell lotta free space
ASUS gaming motherboard w/t remote
2 View sonic screens both n vidia G force 1600 gs

if you whant the error source from the debugger please inform me

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES :shock:
By madness
I've never come across such a problem before.

Unfortuantly as I'm busy with my studies for the next two weeks I won't be able to look into this issue in a while (couple of weeks), perhaps another member will have an idea and if not I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible to look at this problem in more detail.

As soon as I have time I'll come back asap to look into the issue.
For now; your specifications meet the requirements of the game.

posting the error from the debugger may help quicker?
By Nikusakken
Welcome to the forums, iluvuall. Does this problem happens with other games and programs, or only with Parallel Lines? Sorry, I can't help you more than it s I don't have this game for PC.
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
bb_42001 wrote:do you use the CD to load the game or do you have a crack?

I use the CD
and could you defy "crack" for me please
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
bb_42001 wrote:crack: like it patches the game so you can run it without a CD or DVD

I can run my game with and without the CD and it will crash both ways :cry:

By the way I have the Russian version of the game
My suspition is that the game the I bought may be " cracked and that would be the cause of this problem

PS: still working on retrieving the problem from the debugger
By Nikusakken
So, do you want to mean that your copy of Parallel Lines isn't legal?
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
Nick Brasil wrote:So, do you want to mean that your copy of Parallel Lines isn't legal?

Well, how do I know if it's legal or not? :(
Because it says on the disk that it's copy protected...
By Nikusakken
Did when you install the game, it asked to you install some "patch" or something similiar? Or that you had to open the game cd and copy and past a directory or an exe file?
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
Nick Brasil wrote:Did when you install the game, it asked to you install some "patch" or something similiar? Or that you had to open the game cd and copy and past a directory or an exe file?

No such thing
By bb_42001
So you can run driver parallel lines on your computer WITHOUT the CD in your CD drive?

bb42001

Noodles

By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
bb_42001 wrote:So you can run driver parallel lines on your computer WITHOUT the CD in your CD drive?

Exactly
By bb_42001
to my understanding, DPL SHOULD NOT be able to run without a CD unless its cracked.... where did you buy the game?

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
bb_42001 wrote:to my understanding, DPL SHOULD NOT be able to run without a CD unless its cracked.... where did you buy the game?
Agreed. Almost any of these new games that are being released aren't possible to play without a cd unless if you crack of some kind.
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
Nick Brasil wrote:
bb_42001 wrote:to my understanding, DPL SHOULD NOT be able to run without a CD unless its cracked.... where did you buy the game?
Agreed. Almost any of these new games that are being released aren't possible to play without a cd unless if you crack of some kind.

Any idea what I should do?
By Nikusakken
You could try at someone's else computer to see if this problems also happens in his/her computer. If it works normally, well something's wrong with your PC. But if the problems persists, there's something wrong with the game. In this case, I'd suggest buying a new copy of the game.
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
bb_42001 wrote:yes i agree with nick...

owch ...

kk il try and come with the result in a bout a day
By bb_42001
if you are sure its 100% legit you could always get technical support form reflections?

bb42001

Noodles

By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
bb_42001 wrote:if you are sure its 100% legit you could always get technical support form reflections?
thanks for the tip :wink:
By iluvuall
Registration Days Posts
Here are the results

The game worked on 2 different computers(not including mine)
And the third one I tryed has the same problem as mine
By bb_42001
whats the different between all the computers in the way of software and updates and hardware?

bb42001

Noodles

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]