News related to "Driver: LA Undercover" can be created and located in here.
By madness
I’ve just taken a look at the upcoming Driver: LA Undercover game and it’s looking like one of the best mobile games you’d ever play on a mobile phone at the moment. Most of the time we have been spending all our spare hours playing these boring 2D games and then in the recent year you would have noticed 3D games are getting in on the action. In Driver: LA Undercover you’ll notice that you can do more than just drive around the 3D world as you have the ability to get out of the car and start shooting everything up. As far as I know this is one of the first mobile games which enables you to do this in a large 3D environment which will always be there for you when ever you want to cruise the streets.

You are Tanner, an undercover cop whose mission is to topple the Los Angeles Mafia. For the first time on mobile, ride through a huge 3D city and dive right into the heart of even more explosive action thanks to the new 3D view, just like in console games. Get ready for ultra-risky missions on foot and by car in the heart of Los Angeles, where you'll infiltrate gangs, protect informants, and chase bank robbers at breakneck speeds in hellish road pursuits worthy of the greatest Hollywood blockbusters! Tanner, get ready to do whatever it takes to protect your cover and bring down the big fishes of the City of Angels.

The game also features:
• New 3D gameplay with a console-game feel, hurling the player into the heart of the action.
• Explosive storyline offering more than 30 missions on foot or in cars.
• Total freedom of movement in a gigantic 3D city (4 neighborhoods).
• Ultra-realistic driving sensations, thanks to the 3D view simulating a camera placed behind the car.
• Two shooting systems: Free aim for missions on foot and automatic aim for missions by car.
• Lots of possibilities for stunts: explosions, car crashes, dizzying jumps, and much more.

In Undercover mode you start off as tanner a former racecar driver who is now working with the police. The game is set in the city of Los Angeles in the year 2008. The story structure wasn’t as exciting as I hoped but there are still a lot of fun things you can do in this game. Anyways it’s more exciting than any other mobile game on the market because of its new form of mobile graphics and gameplay.

Just like the previous driver games “Driver”, “Driver 2” and “Driver 3” you have the ability to “take a ride”, “Pursuit”, “Getaway” and a few other mini games which you’ll find out as you play through undercover mode. When you start up the game for the first time you’ll be unable to try the mini-games however the more you progression you make in Undercover mode the more mini-games are available to you, for example I had to finish the first training mission to unlock the training mission and I had to finish the mission after that to gain access to another mini-game which I believe was “Take A Ride”.

When Glu ran the mobile series the average rating for both Driver: 3 Mobile and Driver: Vegas reached a dazzling 9/10 in a majority of the reviews and for a 2d game that’s pretty good. I’m just trying to imagine how good Driver: LA Undercover will do, I guess it’ll be the master of all mobile games.

Throughout this preview of Driver: LA Undercover I haven’t talked to you about the cons most probably because it’s an amazing little mobile game and there isn’t much bad you could say about it because mobile devices aren’t really all that good for games any rate but in the future they’ll amaze everyone when they start coming jam packed with more ram and video ram. Currently the processors are pretty good since my mobile even has a 224Mhz processor which is almost as fast as PSP’s 300Mhz Processor but Nokia and many other mobile manufactures are starting to focus on mobile gaming which will improve the future of mobile gaming as well as the future of driver mobile games.

However if I were to go into detail about the cons I’d mention the horrible draw distance and the strange collisions just like the Gameboy Advance version of Driver 3 and Driver 2 where you can sort of half go through a car. But for a mobile game this game is extraordinary.

I also noticed that the game has slight similarities to Gameloft’s “Asphalt 3: Street Rules” but Driver: LA Undercover contains the most 3D elements and of course the ability to get out of the car and start shooting at things as well as being able to shoot out the window. I’ve never seen this in any mobile game and I’m sure that “Driver: LA Undercover” will defiantly turn out to be a huge success as well as many of Gamelofts other mobile games.

And a urgent notice out to those people who haven’t purchased “DRIV3R” or “Driver: Vegas” on their mobile phones they better purchase the game real fast because all the older mobile driver games have been erased from mobile video game providers so act fast if you still want these games.

If you missed out it’s not the end of the world it is still always possible to get your hands on a copy and if you can’t just get Driver: LA Undercover in either its 2D or 3D version. I haven’t recently herd much of the 2D version I’m not even sure if they have even created it yet. But hopefully options will be available ensuring compatibility for most mobile phones.

To wrap things up, haven’t you noticed that driver’s mobile games seem to be doing better than the console and PC versions of the series? At least the media like some of the mobile versions of the game.

We can expect "Driver: LA Undercover" will be officially released on June 29th around the same date as Driver: Parallel Lines on Wii and PC. However the game will be released worldwide on this date.

Also don't forget to check out the official site down at http://www.driver-mobile.com/ where you'll be able to try out a online demo of the game and you'll find heaps more content.

Below are some in game screenshots of the upcoming “Driver: LA Undercover”.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Check Out Extra screenshots by Clicking Here.

I have also taken the time to create a bunch of Trailers, Gameplay Videos and other multimedia content which you can freely download/stream/view via the links below.
(note: unlinked links are coming soon – usually within a week)

Driver Gameplay Video 1 (Training Mission) | Download – Stream
Driver Gameplay Video 2 (Randomly Selected Mission) | Download – Stream
Driver Preview Video 1 (Driving Games Preview) | Download - Stream

I have also looked for some other official content which can be viewed via. The links below

Image Trailer 1 (GIF) | Download – Stream
Image Trailer 1 (WMV) | Download - Stream

[hr]

Rendered Video Trailer 1 | Download - Stream

I have also created a few videos of many similar games which shows the two in comparison.

Midtown Madness 3 | Download – Stream
Driver 3 (Mobile) | Download – Stream
Driver: Vegas | Download – Stream
Need For Speed: Carbon | Download - Stream
By Sedans
Nothings better tahn your good old Cop vs. Blood vs. Crip game.

i should kno...
By nobodie902
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
Add (MOBILE) to name of the section. I got excited cause thought its coming up for PC.
By madness
I've been thinking about doing sometime like that, yet it takes up more space. Also a sorry to get your hopes up. Can we make it up to you by saying that dpl on pc may come a day earlier. We I can't confirm that however EB games told me it was coming a day early.

I also might add that this mobile game is alread out, it had a somewhat silent release and I didn't really get to know about it. I may make a news post about this soon.
By Coyote
I need a new mobile, on my old Nokia 3510i the game looks like one of the first GB games :lol:
By madness
Well this is because mobile phones aren't the best at running games. In fact they were never designed to play games. These days nokia are working with mobile game developers to create better phones that will be able to play more realistic mobile games and by around 2009 we will hope to see next generation mobile gaming phones hitting to stores.

and from then on mobile gaming will become a lot more popular.
By squeaky
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
This looks like one of the best Driver Mobile Games made.
By Coyote
Well, there are only 3 … ( Driver 3 mobile, Driver Vegas and Driver LA Undercover ) and yes I agree, Driver LA Undercover looks great ! :)
By bb_42001
i personally think it looks really bad..it doesn't have the driver essence in it plus it doesn't follow the right story line

bb42001

Noodles

By madness
bb_42001 wrote:i personally think it looks really bad..it doesn't have the driver essence in it plus it doesn't follow the right story line
What do you think looks bad?
Would you perfer to see it in 2D?

Remember this is a driving game, not much can be processed on a mobile yet. Thefor they cannot really handle true 3d. Or could handle just a few 3d models, DLAUC would require much more than a few models.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]