Old news can be found here.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
it just started to happen for me, it sucks @$$
By Sedans
yea me too, i type it in and it makes me do it agian wich pissis me off bc i have a long password!
By madness
Ok, this is strange because it only happens to me sometimes, and not very often. I always have an idea it's a problem with the browser deleting the cookies as they are made.

But something tells me it isn't that.
I guess your all using the login box on the portal page, may I suggest you use the login button at the top of the page and see if that works straight away.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I had this problem ages ago when I was on IE7... auto login didnt work, and I had to login about 4 times before it would work. Then i switched to Firefox for a few months, and the problem was very rare. I've been on Safari nearly a week, and auto-login has always worked perfectly.
By madness
I guess that makes it more of a browser related problem, but I guess there is still something to fix, making it more compatible with more of the browsers.

I've also been using safari for a month now and amazingly enough I've had no problem, but that browser still causes me a few problems with a few other things but is still a good browser considering it's still in it's beta stages.

So I might also ask which browsers everyone is using that is causing this issue to occur?
By madness
Ok, sounds like a good idea to me.
Also if your going to get firefox how about you get firefox and support driver madness at the same time by Clicking Here.
By Coyote
What are you all talking about ??? lol here everything works and I don't have to log in twice, i don't have even to log in !
By madness
Coyote wrote:What are you all talking about ??? lol here everything works and I don't have to log in twice, i don't have even to log in !
yeah! but which browser are you using?
By Coyote
Firefox Version 2.0.0.6 !
By madness
yeah, well aparently this problem only occurs with Internet Explorer!
By Sedans
yeah not only that but i have been using safari and i dont even have to log in but on my pc i do have to log in twice
By Sedans
safari is the MAC version of IE
By Sedans
:D lol, a freind donated these becasue he didnt want them, he was being nice also becasue i had donated points to him when only i had a few...

ill think about it....
By Coyote
Sedans wrote:lol, a freind donated these becasue he didnt want them, he was being nice
I'm sure you're nice too :D huh
By Sedans
ok so um... any way to fix this problem madness???
By Sedans
but i hate firefox!!! :cry:
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Hmmm, I use IE7 but I never get this problem, though I login differently than everyone else. As soon as I enter the site I click on the first random recent post in the "Recent topics" section on the portal page and then the system tells me to login to post a comment. I login and using this method, I have never had to login twice.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Apples Web Browser... It was recently released for windows. Its still in beta so its little bit buggy... but nowhere near as buggy as the full version of IE :P
By Sedans
interesting...
By Coyote
What if everyone swaps to Firefox, hm ? :D I think that would be the easiest way to solve the problem.
By Sedans
maybe so, but you need to realize that, well im not very sure, but im pretty sure that some people, might possibly have an old version of IE or mac 9 or something, and that might hold them back, im not sure, madness- if you have an old version of either mac or IE, can you get a n ew version of firefox? im not sure, but right now im using my Mac Safari so im not having any problems what so ever, but im just saying, we dont want to do anyhting to prevent users from enjoying their stay here, i dunno, im just saying, just becasue i just want more people to come join here :D
By madness
If everyone makes sure they have the latest browsers there should be no problems. I'm not sure if there is a problem with IE7 and all the other browsers seem to work on any version.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]