Old news can be found here.
By madness
I'm here to announce that by the end of this year there will be a DriverWiki. The DriverWiki is like a wikipedia for Driver and driver alone allowing us to deliver all the driver information straight to your browser as you request it.

As the project starts up and becomes public there won't be too much information but as it grows and more questions arise I'll start answering questions within the wiki and start linking to them from the forums so I never end up having to repeat myself.

The other good thing is that if your a member you can edit articles yourself you can add content and do basically what you would do on wikipeida but in a environment designed competently for driver.

At the moment I'm working on developer pages, listing all the developers and some information about them. Then I'll move onto information about the next generation driver and then all the possible information about Driver: Parallel Lines.

It's a big job and particularly my English isn't the best so I guess I could do with a little help.

So I'm asking if anyone is interested in helping out. Then they get to see and use the wiki earlier than everyone else and they get to add lots of information.

If anyone is interested just say so and I can organize you an early account and you can start adding content.

And for those who just want to know everything about driver will the wiki project should be publicly available by the end of this year.

Late December 2007

I may end up changing this date, but I'm pretty sure for once I'll be able to meet my arranged deadline.
By Coyote
Okay, I'm gonna add the Driver 76 things soon.
By madness
Coyote wrote:Okay, I'm gonna add the Driver 76 things soon.
You might want to wait, I've totally changed everything, just get a structure prepared and then pass it by me first since it has to be similar to the Driver: Parallel Lines section.
By Coyote
I can always put everything there and then you can change it's structure.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I would be intersested in helping out with this but i don't really know what to do, so give me an idea and i'll try to get going.
By madness
Coyote wrote:I can always put everything there and then you can change it's structure.
It's not that easy, to change the structure.
As it's basically deleting all the pages and starting them all again.
So I think I will mail you a good structure in the next few days when I get my scanner working.
Daltarin-Elite wrote:I would be interested in helping out with this but i don't really know what to do, so give me an idea and I'll try to get going.
cool! ok, whenever I'm ready to make it available to more people I'll give you access rights and tell you what can be done. Whenever you have any spare time on your hands, it's quite easy to edit as well.

Also Lseven7 has access to it at the moment and he also uses wikipedia which is very similar.
By Daltarin-Elite
I'm finished all exams this wednesday, so after that, i'm free whenever you want me.
By madness
Daltarin-Elite wrote:I'm finished all exams this wednesday, so after that, i'm free whenever you want me.
I finish all my exams on monday. :P
:lol: that's why driver madness will make lots of progress these holidays, because after that I don't have to attend school. Extra long holidays =D
By Daltarin-Elite
I finish all my exams on monday
Damn you! i have drama (yes we have exams for that) and science.

It would be good to see this site get even further along now. And you will have more time on your secret projects you won't tell anyone about.
By madness
Well yeah, I will.
I'll be particularly be spending most of my time on the wiki.
I truly think it'll become the most important part of this website.

and as a part of the wiki project I'll be sharing most of my secret projects their as a way of making it more popular.

anyways I'm releasing a video of a modding glitch I found on driv3r the other day, it's quite interesting and scary at the same time.

The wiki will also probably support youtube and google video support so the editors and upload and share videos on the wiki.
By Daltarin-Elite
Great. Have you seen Lseven7's glitch in nice where the taxi goes through walls?
By madness
No, I haven't...
But it would be good to include all the glitchs in the wiki.
By Mario
Registration Days Posts Avatar
driver wiki is great idea. all info about driver in one place.
By Nikusakken
Driver Wiki ? Great Idea, so people can know a lot of things in just few pages. I'll help you in anything.(But I don't know how :()
By madness
I can always teach you.
It's nothing too difficult.
I origionally said I'd have this released by late december, I think it might end up a little bit later. Maybe early January. But by the latest late January.

I'm still deciding what I should do, how things should work.
With the final few design dissensions.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4