By Sedans
tbh the driver series never seemed to actually have a total grasp on its continuity..
By T.K.
It has a really good grip on it's story. It's chronological timeline? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeee-it
By Sedans
thats what im saying, for the most part. makes me wonder what they were actually thinking ha
By Sedans
actually i think the basis was pretty good--- some of the details i never even understood in the first driver, but it still had a good basis.
By max.thunder
Nikusakken wrote:Driver never actually had a very good storyline in first place.
Yeah, the first Driver hadn't a solid storyline, Driver 2 and Driv3r (i mean with Tanner as a main character) had a deeper storyline
By Sedans
wow umm driv3 contradicted d2 and they tried to pass off that d2 never happened.. these guys were smokin ink when they made these storylines..!!
By max.thunder
If from Driver 2 into a Driv3r was a big change, imagine Driver SF( Tanner younger in a Porsche (Tanner likes old cars), Tobias with hair, Jericho is like a guy from a asylum(no more bad ass Jericho :( )

For me the best storylines were Driv3r and Driver PL
By Sedans
thats what im saying, these guys dont know what the hell theyre doin with this story stuff..
By Nikusakken
max.thunder wrote:
Nikusakken wrote:Driver never actually had a very good storyline in first place.
Yeah, the first Driver hadn't a solid storyline, Driver 2 and Driv3r (i mean with Tanner as a main character) had a deeper storyline
Still, they weren't all that interesting. Driver 2 still had some of its moments here and there. Driv3r was completely boring though. Not only that, but the dialogues were pretty dull too. Well, at least the cutscenes looked awesome.
By RacingFreak
On my opinion only the first Driver, an it`s sequel are the only great games.

Driv3r sucks d**ks, it was the beginning of the Driver vs. GTA challenge, as remember adding weapons and brutality in it, something, that I don`t like!
Also, WHY THE HELL THEY ADDED THAT sh*t TURKEY?!? Is Jericho muslim or something like that, to go to the biggest retarded country? :shock:

LMAO, stupid idiots. Also, it`s just an interesting fact:
Other racing themes, like Test Drive, Need for Speed, Midtown Madness, etc, WERE ONLY GOOD GAMES until 2000-2001 year. Why? Atari.. they just cannot create good games anymore. Remember that sad story with Accolade? Then Infogrames`s big bankruptcy?

'Nuff said. The new millennium is not cool anymore. I wish I was always in the 2002 year forever (cause the best games were still active that year).
By T.K.
Turkey is not THE dumbest country. That would be all the muslim-ruled countries, silly billy.
By Sedans
goddamn i swear some people on here are just never satisfied. Where do you want them to make the city for the nect driver? TOG? where would you like the game to be set, sir? where would your likeliness want the game to be set? Are you going to travel there, take a billion photos, and desgin the city yourself?

Istanbul was actually a cool place for the game to take place.. actually if the game didnt suck balls maybe it would've been more enjoyable. Plus i liked the malibu/impala lookalike and the old pick'em up truck
By Nikusakken
TheOldGamer wrote:On my opinion only the first Driver, an it`s sequel are the only great games.

Driv3r sucks d**ks, it was the beginning of the Driver vs. GTA challenge, as remember adding weapons and brutality in it, something, that I don`t like!
Also, WHY THE HELL THEY ADDED THAT sh*t TURKEY?!? Is Jericho muslim or something like that, to go to the biggest retarded country? :shock:

Other racing themes, like Test Drive, Need for Speed, Midtown Madness, etc, WERE ONLY GOOD GAMES until 2000-2001 year. Why? Atari.. they just cannot create good games anymore. Remember that sad story with Accolade? Then Infogrames`s big bankruptcy?

'Nuff said. The new millennium is not cool anymore. I wish I was always in the 2002 year forever (cause the best games were still active that year).
Nostalgia much?
By max.thunder
myblueocean wrote:Are the old cutscenes from those games around the web?
I'm compiling a lot of old videos of Driver series on a DVD, now i have more than 60 videos and still searching (such as commercials, trailers, making of,etc)
By RacingFreak
Nikusakken wrote: Nostalgia much?
Oh, yeah... :mrgreen:

I`m sorry then, but the main point as I said that was because... the first two games were set in USA and South America, ain`t it? So I`m thinking of it as unaccurate about adding another locations somewhere, but in USA or South America. Well, Canada would be nice :D
Sedans wrote:goddamn i swear some people on here are just never satisfied. Where do you want them to make the city for the nect driver? TOG? where would you like the game to be set, sir? where would your likeliness want the game to be set? Are you going to travel there, take a billion photos, and desgin the city yourself?
Actually.. I`ve been thinking of making my home town, as from scratch and photos, for MM2. Isn`t that enough?
By PostalDude
TheOldGamer wrote:On my opinion only the first Driver, an it`s sequel are the only great games.

Yes, Jericho is a dune coon. :lol:
By Sedans
well good luck making that hometown of yours for an outdated ass game.

Unless you live in a trailer park in or in a small hick town i couldnt see it happening forreal.
By max.thunder
Taken from: Driver:PL Chat Transcript
Yackemflaber> what was tanner's full name anyone?
<aV09s> Jack doesn't want to read your PM.
<Reflections_Jack> Bruce Tanner
About who is Jack
<Reflections_Jack> Hi, my name's Jack and i'm the Art Manager at Reflections
Surely that it's Jack Couvela
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Damn, i wanted to post that xD
Looks like Tanner likes plastic surgery :p
By Nikusakken
Max, that picture was taken before the lay offs (one month before E3 2010).

And this is what Jack himself said on his Twitter early this year:
nah. This is just a secondment from Ubisoft, I'm still working for them really. I've done a few things with the Uni before.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]