Share videos you've created/found here!
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
your best getaway videos

POST THEM HERE!!! :D
By Fab2cent
Yeah its ok i just want 2 see ur guys chases!! VERY nice video btw...like watching movies :D
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Here's one of mine from the Smokey Trails movie challenge.
Here's another one of mine. Its an earlier video of mine.
And coming soon... :wink:
By Steerclear
Thieves have stolen Tanners yellow Dodge Challenger, but to make it not look stolen, they've attached it to the back of a tow truck. Unluckily for them, Tanner knows what is going on and takes a brand new undercover cop car (an Escalade, still with no siren!) on a chase to take down the tow truck and get his car back! Enjoy!
By Fab2cent
love it, the effects make it look awesome. What editing software do u use?
By Steerclear
Fab2cent wrote:love it, the effects make it look awesome. What editing software do u use?
Well for all the videos I've done the chases on, Sony Vegas. Or if you want the full name of the one I use 'Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 11.0'
By Steerclear
Don't know if this counts as 'bumping an old topic' but anyway here's some more chases for your entertainmentness hopefully!
By Badnick24
Nice! I wouldn't say this is bumping an old topic cause this is almost like a videos section. But I'm not the boss though! Anyways, these are nice chases. But I think it's time for you to get a capture card :lol:
By Steerclear
Badnick24 wrote:Nice! I wouldn't say this is bumping an old topic cause this is almost like a videos section. But I'm not the boss though! Anyways, these are nice chases. But I think it's time for you to get a capture card :lol:
Indeed, but it's to much faff, XBOX is to far away from the computer for the cable, and I don't own a laptop. :|
By Fab2cent
Nice videos!!! i don't think this is bumping an old topic, the reason i made this thread is for people to share their driver san fran videos anytime, because they are awesome to watch :)
By Badnick24
Steerclear wrote:
Badnick24 wrote:Nice! I wouldn't say this is bumping an old topic cause this is almost like a videos section. But I'm not the boss though! Anyways, these are nice chases. But I think it's time for you to get a capture card :lol:
Indeed, but it's to much faff, XBOX is to far away from the computer for the cable, and I don't own a laptop. :|
Maybe DVD recorder? I honestly have know idea what I'm talking about now :lol:
By Badnick24
I plan to make another video in the future thats very film-like. It will take a while though. And when I do make it, it's gonna use this music no matter what...
It's gonna be awesome. :D
By Fab2cent
Hey guys, got a small getaway to show you. Hope you like it :)
By Fab2cent
wow olanov...just wow :roll:...but still nice videos, i like the use of the gta v cops voices hahah. BTW i never really watched any of ur vids b4 olanov (cept for that one with the gta voices)
Last edited by Fab2cent on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]