Modding discussion for Driver: San Francisco.
By max.thunder
Some stuff that i've found recently.
The author is some portuguese guy.

SOURCE

Last edited by max.thunder on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
At least he releases his work, BA-ZING!
By Star Wars Fanatic
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know if this means it will be possible to repaint the Dodge Charger black for my Bullitt film? The project has been on hold because of this setback! Though I do hope to return to it soon.
By max.thunder
Seeing the recent progress in Driv3r car colors i thought that it could be the solution Star Wars Fanatic problem with colors.

Do you think that is possible to change the Charger color into black via hex editor in Driver SF?
By Coyote
The Charger already exists in black :) Maybe it's more rare, I don't know. Just try and try.

I noticed red is quite rare on some vehicles like the Ranger Rover Sport or the Ford GT. For other cars, other colours are rare!
By Fireboyd78
max.thunder wrote:Seeing the recent progress in Driv3r car colors i thought that it could be the solution Star Wars Fanatic problem with colors.

Do you think that is possible to change the Charger color into black via hex editor in Driver SF?
Not sure, I haven't looked into how colors are chosen for cars in DSF. Probably relatively easy if I can find out where the handling and stuff is stored.
By direstraits
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Hi

I'm the original creator of the mod. (Yes , it's really me, no joke)

I think thats the first D:SF mod in the world.

If anyone is intressed i will (try) make a tutorial how use in game.

Thank you all.
By Coyote
direstraits wrote: I think thats the first D:SF mod in the world.
And I don't think so :P

Just to list a few :D
By Fireboyd78
direstraits wrote:Hi

I'm the original creator of the mod. (Yes , it's really me, no joke)

I think thats the first D:SF mod in the world.

If anyone is intressed i will (try) make a tutorial how use in game.

Thank you all.
Welcome to Driver Madness, direstraits! That would be great! You're more than welcome to post your information here! I'm sure a lot of people here would love to try and mod DSF :D
Coyote wrote:
direstraits wrote: I think thats the first D:SF mod in the world.
And I don't think so :P

bragbragbrag...
He modded the PC version, you modded the Mac version. 2 totally different games when you think about it. No need to brag about something you can do with the uncompressed lua files on Mac, when we can't do that on PC. Do you really think if the PC version was open like the Mac version, you'd be the only one who knew how to do it? We'd probably have tons of mods available to download here on DM if that was the case.
By Coyote
CarLuver69 wrote: jealous text
How did I brag about it?

I'm just showing him that there's already some people who have modded the game, yes, this totally same game, Driver: San Francisco… I know a few other people who have also modded some stuff, way before I started with it. And guess what, they're playing it on… PC!

And no obviously I wouldn't be the only one, did I say that anywhere? (Although I'm not too sure how many here have advanced skills in Lua :P)
By RacingFreak
direstraits meant that he made the first public mod, as in the case a texture mod, and I've never seen anyone doing such mod so far (thus releasing it), so stop brag about your uncompressed lua files on mac already >__>
By Coyote
I'm not bragging, I was just showing him what's been happening in the DSF modding world, maybe he's interested :P
By max.thunder
Thanks for joining and welcome to the forum!
By Dani0
Registration Days
Hi, everyone.
I don't know if you know who I am.
I'm the partner of direstraits.
This texture was made by me, but my partner undertook in finding a way to import textures, testing it and posting it.

Recently, I've been busy. But now I'm avaliable to recive textures requests.

With best regards, 8)
Dani0.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]